- I have never voted for a Republican for President in my life.
- Thus, I did not vote for Trump.
- I have rarely voted for a Republican for national office in my life.
- Oversaw two consecutive quarters of annualized economic growth over 3% in his first year, Obama had no more than two quarters over 3% in eight years.
- Generated repeated historic highs in all major stock market indices over the past year, likely enriching any American with individual stock holdings, mutual fund holdings, or a 401k or IRA account.
- Provided tax reduction legislation that will reduce the Federal income tax burden of well over a 100 million American taxpayers.
- Eliminated about 1,500 unnecessary government regulations to spur investment and business growth and save the economy an estimated $89 billion in excessive regulation costs.
- The national unemployment rate is at its lowest level since 2007, lower than at any time during Obama’s eight years.
- The national Hispanic unemployment rate is at its lowest level ever since the government started to measure it.
- The unemployment rate in the manufacturing sector is at its lowest rate in years.
- The weekly applications for unemployment benefits are almost at historical lows.
- Median household income is at a 7 year high.
- Existing home sales are at their highest level since January, 2006.
- Home prices rose a strong 6.2% in the past year.
- Confidence among U.S. homebuilders reached its highest level in December since July, 1999 according to data from the National Association of Home Builders.
- Consumer confidence is at its highest level since 2000, with the consumer confidence index at 125.6.
- Home mortgage applications are at a seven year high.
- Improving economic conditions resulted in a Christmas buying/spending season that was higher than it has been in almost ten years, rising almost 5% or $33 billion over 2016.
- AT&T announced that it would pass along their company income tax savings from Trump’s tax cut legislation to their employees in the form of a $1,000 bonus to each of its 200,000 nonmanagement employees in addition to investing $1 billion in the U.S. market in 2018.
- Comcast announced that it would pass along their company income tax savings from Trump’s tax cut legislation to their employees in the form of a $1,000 bonus to its frontline and non-executive employees and invest over $50 billion in the U.S. market in the next five years to improve and expand their broadband, theme park, television and film business divisions.
- Fifth Third bank announced that it would pass along their company income tax savings from Trump’s tax cut in the form of raising the minimum wage of its 3,000 hourly employees to $15 an hour in addition to paying a one time bonus of $1,000 to all of its 13,500 employees: “We want to invest in our most important asset – our people,” said CEO Greg Carmichael of Fifth Third Bank. He also said that the tax cut provided an opportunity to “reevaluate its compensation structure and share some of those benefits with its talented and dedicated workforce.”
- Wells Fargo announced that it would pass along their company income tax savings from Trump’s tax cut in the form of raising the minimum wage of their hourly employees to $15 an hour and spend $400 million on donations to community and non-profit organizations in 2018,
- Boeing announce that it would take its income tax savings from Trump’s tax cut by investing $300 million in the company’s employees and facilities and charitable donations “Each of these investments benefits Boeing’s most important strength – our employees – and reflects the real-time impact and economic benefit of the reforms,” said Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg. “The reforms enable us to better compete on the world stage and give us a stronger foundation for the investment in innovation, facilities and skills that will support our long-term growth.”
- Bob Parsons, the billionaire owner of YAM Worldwide, announced he will be passing tax savings from the Trump tax cut in the form of giving almost 600 of his employees with more than six months tenure a $2,000 bonus and those with less than six months bonus $1,000 bonus on top of currently planned bonuses: "The passage of the tax credit is a catalyst for explosive economic growth. On a massive scale, the lowered federal tax burden on businesses will increase investment, entrepreneurship and corporate philanthropy.I’ve always believed in sharing good news and have decided to celebrate the tax plan by giving back to my staff.”
- Other companies, including FedEx and CVS Health, have announced that they will also pass along their income tax savings from Trump’s tax cut in the form of employee compensation and just these two companies predicted their tax savings would enable them to together hire 4,000 more employees.
- Is currently reviewing and fixing all international trade regulations to ensure America gets a fair deal with other countries.
- Convinced China to begin the importation of U.S. grown beef.
- Implemented policies that have significantly reduced illegal immigration to the lowest level in 17 years.
- Convinced major companies like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota, etc. to domestically invest $78 billion.
- Renegotiated the F-35 fighter program contracts to save the American taxpayer $700 million.
- Reduced the White House staff budget by $22 million.
- Has ordered the head executive of each branch of government to come up with a plan to trim excessive bureaucracy and costs within their branch and to restructure their branch to improve its efficiency.
- Has kept average gasoline prices at their lowest levels in 12 years.
- Got the Keystone pipeline approved.
- Convinced NATO allies to pull their fair share of common defense expense, resulting in those allies increasing their defense spending by 4.3%.
- Allowed the Veterans Administration, a corrupt and ineffective and inefficient government agency, to more easily fire poorly performing employees.
- Allowed veterans to receive health care from non-government entities to improve the turnaround time for healthcare treatment of veterans.
- Gave NASA better and more definitive direction and strategies including giving it its first reauthorization in seven years, requiring it to create a plan with cost estimates to get a manned flight to Mars by 2023, requiring it to prioritize its own launch equipment over that of foreign countries, and analyze and prepare a report on the danger of an asteroid hit on Earth.
- Passed legislation that will result in the first overhaul of the nation’s weather forecasting system since the 1990s with $170 million authorized to improve weather and storm prediction, tracking, planning and disaster recovery.
- Passed legislation to impose a dozen different types of sanctions on Russia for its action in the Ukraine and Crimea.
- Passed the “Forever GI” legislation that expanded opportunities and relaxed restrictions on the funding available for former service people to get education benefits.
- Put a focus on combating the criminal enterprise known as MS-13 gangs, an illegal immigrant driven crime syndicate that has a presence in all 50 states.
- Pulled the country out of the ill defined, unbalanced, and unnecessary/useless Paris climate accord.
- Created a government commission to focus on combating child trafficking.
- Created a government commission to focus on combating rampant voter fraud.
- Created a government commission to focus on combating the country’s opioid addiction crisis.
- Created an office to support the victims of violence from illegal immigrant criminals.
- Recorded the second highest monthly government budget surplus in history in April, 2017.
- Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence and Economic Growth.
- Donated an entire paycheck to veterans’ causes and support.
- Recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
- Helped break the back of ISIS, the most horrible terrorist organization of all time, even getting recognition from the pro-liberal, anti-Trump New York Times: “...And for now, the Trump administration’s approach to the Middle East has been moderately successful, and indeed close to what I would have hoped for from a normal Republican president following a realist-internationalist course.”
- Launched a multi pronged diplomatic and economic strategy to address the growing and dangerous problem of a nuclear armed North Korea, a problem that Obama ignored for eight years with his lame “Strategic Patience” strategy.
- Reduced the United States financial commitment to the United Nations budget in order to force this bloated, inefficient, and ineffective organization to clean up its act and not continue to waste American taxpayer wealth.
- Attained an approval rating exactly equal to Obama’s rating at the same time in their first terms, as reported by Matt Drudge “Rasmussen Poll shows Trump at 46% APPROVE this morning, with 53% DISAPPROVE...What about Obama at same exact date first year in presidency?? 46% APPROVE, 53% disapprove.”
- And possibly Trump’s biggest accomplishment, he prevented a crime syndicate (aka the Clinton Foundation) queen and a defender, abettor, and condoner of a sexual predator and possible rapist (Bill Clinton) from becoming President.
- Chill out, tamp down your TDS affliction. No matter how much you hate Trump on a sexist, personal basis, get over it. He is the legally and duly elected President, he will be around for a while so refocus your hatred on more constructive issues and matters. You will live a lot longer if you take your TDS hatred out of your heart and soul and devote it to something positive.
- I would really appreciate it if some of you would apologize to the millions of Trump voters you have disrespected in some of the grossest terms possible over the past year. You have called millions of voters racists, ignorant, stupid, Nazis, KKK members, and other horrible names simply because you disagreed with their voting choice. No American should be called such disgusting names simply because they exercised their Constitutional rights to the best of their abilities. Plus, slandering over 60 million Americans is no way to unite the country and get it focused on the real issues facing us all.
- More personally, I would like, no I am demanding, a personal apology from some of you for your slanderous and disgusting name calling because in doing so, you insulted and disrespected my sister, my family members, my friends, and my co-workers who simply voted their conscience. I will defend their right to vote anyway they wanted and will no longer put up with your childish and vicious venom and bile directed at them, very important people in my life
- And finally, I challenge some of you to read the following blog post, a post that shows quite clearly that it was hateful people like you and your silence over the past eight years that actually caused Trump to be elected. Thus, the people you hate for voting for Trump are actually looking back at you in the mirror:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: