Wednesday, January 31, 2018

My State Of The Union Message To My Senator, Bill Nelson of Florida

Readers of this blog know that I have very little regard for most American politicians today, both Republicans and Democrats. But as a result of the despicable behavior Congressional Democrats displayed regarding the Office of the Presidency last night at Trump's State of the Union message, I fired off the following piece of my opinion and disgust to Florida Senator Bill Nelson:

Senator Nelson: 

Let me start off by saying that I have never voted for a Republican for President in my life (I am 64 years old), I did not vote for Trump, and I rarely have voted for a Republican for national office in my life. 

However, having said all of that, I was very disgusted with Congressional Democrats behavior last night at the State of The Union Message. No matter how much Democrats hate Trump, the office of the Presidency should still be respected. By not attending the meeting, by not applauding Trump's, and America's accomplishments over the past year (robust economic growth, low unemployment among all races, a wonderful tax cut that is giving middle and lower class Americans bonuses and lower tax levels, defeat of ISIS, etc.), by checking their emails in the middle of the speech, by looking like sour puss five years old that did not get their way, I can only assume that Democrats are more worried about themselves and their petty, childlike behaviors and temper tantrums than they are of working together to make America a better place. 

You people, Democrats, are being left behind, and unless you and the rest of your party start acting like mature adults rather than petulant toddlers, people like me will basically say screw you in November. I want to work with people that want to make real progress on real issues rather than people that roadblock EVERYTHING, the idiotic, non-productive, and immature tactic that people like Schumer and Pelosi are doing. Ignore at your own reelection risk

No comments: