- How many of these stupid spending priorities help to find employment for the 23 million unemployed or under employed Americans?
- How many of these stupid spending priorities help to feed or shelter the millions of homeless in this country?
- How many of these stupid spending priorities help to treat the millions of drug addicted Americans in this country?
- Given that no Federal taxpayer money was used to repair the Statue of Liberty several decades ago, why should the same type of Federal taxpayer money be used for these insane expenses today?
- How do these stupid expenses address the major issues of our times such as failing public education, illegal immigration, the lack of a strategic national energy plan, skyrocketing health care costs, etc., issues that affect just about every American?
- The Federal government just reduced the long term benefits it pays out to our veterans but continues to pay for such rubbish as what is documented in the “Wastebook.”
- We may have already reviewed them in prior posts.
- They are similar to ones we are reviewing.
- The explanation of them would take up too much space.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com