- I am over 60 years old and have never voted for a Republican for President in my life.
- Up until 2010, I had never voted for a Republican for national office in my life.
- I wrote and published my book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government," based on my disgust and frustrations with the Bush administration.
- Thus, I am not a diehard, or even lukewarm, Republican, conservative, or neocon.
- Democrat FDR led the country through the worse economic downturn in our history in addition to leading the country through the second World War and eventual victory over the Nazis and Japanese.
- Democrat Harry Truman finished up the work of FDR by successfully bringing the war to a close and leading the country into a prosperous post war economy.
- Democrat John Kennedy energized the country with his youth, vision, and energy and prevented the next world war by leading the country through the Cuban missile crisis. Democrat Lyndon Baines Johnson guided the country into a new age of racial equality by leading the country with the passage of the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts.
That’s right, it is that white trash trailer park crowd that defeated ny candidate. Imagine how crazy Democrats would have been if a Republican county chairman had said that obama had been elected because “a lot of the black people just kind of coming out of the woodwork - coming out of the ghetto slums.” There would have been an uproar from Democrats across the country. But it is okay to associate your opponents with trailer parks and infer they are white trash if you are a Democrat. Pathetic.
- “Every time a little thing like this happens, they use the most extreme example to say it must be eliminated.” Congressman Luis Gutierrez on the mnurder of American Kate Steinle in San Francisco by an illegal immigrant who had seven felony convictions and and who had beendeported five times.
As we stated yesterday, we are not saying that Obama should have responded to all of these degradations that we went through yesterday and today. However, it would be nice if once in a while he would publicly reprimand a liberal or fellow Democrat for calling other Americans a**h***s, Neanderthals, terrorists, racists, Nazis, etc.
Also, he certainly cannot claim he is working hard for all of the women in the country when he allows half of them, those with a differing political view, to be called sluts, whores, worthy of hate rapes, and other terms too graphic too repeat here.
And it would also be nice if he did not participate in the mudslinging and showed a little leadership. Calling American citizens and political opponents ignorant flat earth believer-types and crazy is NOT Presidential.
He should be a leader, he should be setting the tone of civil political dialog, not remaining silent. He is not a leader or a defender of women's rights when he does not represent the good name and integrity of women who are not Democrats. I cannot remember any time in my life when politicians had such a low regard for law abiding American citizens of a different political stripe, a time when citizens have been so degraded by those in government and their political supporters.
You cannot expect to have a united nation, one that attacks the current set of problems facing Americans, when one side of the political spectrum is mudslinging and cursing out the other side of the political spectrum. And when the mudslinging is led by and committed by those elected to public office, then is there any wonder why not a single major, or minor issue, has been resolved in the past decade or so?
Democrats are no longer the leadership, trailblazing party of FDR, Truman, Kennedy, or LBJ. They are the party of haters, childish name calling and temper tantrums when they do not get their way, with their words and actions leaving the country divided and bitter.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com