- Spending taxpayer wealth on idiotic programs and projects.
- Wasting taxpayer wealth on their own selfish financial and political needs.
- Implementing legislation to resolve problems that make the original problems worse or which created unintended bad consequences as a result of their legislation.
- Implementing legislation that supports their political donors and financial backers rather than the typical American citizen.
- Issuing idiotic and stupid comments.
- Overseeing government organizations that are incompetent, inefficient, ineffective, and wasteful of taxpayer wealth.
- Yemen has become a lawless country infested with at least three different terrorist groups.
- Egypt and Saudi Arabia are bombing Yemen.
- ISIS is still running wild and growing in northern Iraq and Syria.
- The Obama administration is about to sign off on an agreement that will make Iran able to develop nuclear weapons capability in a relatively short time frame.
- Our relations at the highest levels of government between our traditional ally and only democracy in the Middle East, Israel, and the U.S.Federal government is at an all time low.
- The economic growth situation in the this country and the related employment situation is still stagnant.
- Our borders still leak, our public schools still continue to under educate, we are still losing our war on drugs, and we still do not have a long term energy strategy for the country.
- President Obama recently jetted down to Florida for a round of golf on the taxpayer tab at an exclusive Florida country club.
- This was the 222nd round of golf he has played since becoming President, by far the most rounds of Presidential golf played since the Eisenhower Presidency six decades ago.
- According to Air Force documents obtained by the Judicial Watch, it costs $210,877 an hour to fly Air Force One, putting the round trip price tag at $843,508 for this one round of Presidential golf.
- According to press reports from members of the media flying with the President, the beer started flowing shortly after takeoff at 9:30 am, leading to the following press pool report: "You can tell this is a non work trip because someone forward of the press cabin ordered 3 beers at 9:26 a.m."
- In order to not photograph or report on the President during his round of golf, all members of the media were shuttered into a shack on the golf course until the round was done.
- More than 100,00 Federal employees did not pay or part of their Federal income taxes employees.
- It represents almost 4% of the Federal workforce who are in violation of IRS rules and laws.
- They are depriving the Federal government and the American taxpayer $1.14 billion in unpaid Federal income taxes.
- Among categories of Americans who receive direct compensation from the Federal government, only retired military veterans have a higher tax evasion rate, 4.04%, likely because many of them are homeless or unemployed as compared to Federal government employees that are employed and making really good money and salaries.
- 500 House of Representative staffers owe a combined $6.7 million to the IRS for unpaid Federal income taxes.last year.
- This 100,000 level establishes a new record high for tax evasion by Federal employees.
- According to Census records, there are only about 6.0 million living Americans who are over the age of 85, making it impossible to have 6.5 million over the age of 112.
- According to Wikipedia, there are about 16 Americans living in the country today who are over the age of 110.
- How many of those 6.5 million accounts are being used by relatives of deceased Americans who have kept the account alive and are illegally receiving Social Security benefit payments?
- How many of those 6.5 million accounts are being used by organized crime to skim and scam taxpayer wealth out of the SSA?
- How many of those 6.5 million accounts are being used by illegal immigrants to illegally stay in this country, find work in this country, and get illegal benefits in this country from the SSA?
- Federal Drug Enforcement (DEA) agents operating in Columbia over the years apparently were treated to sex parties, courtesy of the local drug cartels, the same people and organizations that the agents were supposed to be shutting down.
- Many of the sex parties and prostitutes were hosted at rented DEA facilities and offices where sensitive electronic equipment such as computers and smartphones were available to be compromised.
- The cartels provided security for DEA agents’ weapons during the sex parties.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com