- According to Ryan Saavedra, writing for the Daily Wire website, she may have asked for campaign money for use for her personal expenses.
- As a result of messages that have surfaced from her, the House Ethics Committee has launched an investigation.
- These messages including asking her campaign manager for the use of campaign money which could be a criminal violation of campaign finance laws.
- The Office of Congressional Ethics alleges: “Rep. Tlaib’s campaign committee, Rashida Tlaib for Congress, reported campaign disbursements that may not be legitimate and verifiable campaign expenditures attributable to bona fide campaign or political purposes. If Rep. Tlaib converted campaign funds from Rashida Tlaib for Congress to personal use, or if Rep. Tlaib’s campaign committee expended funds that were not attributable to bona fide campaign or political purposes, then Rep. Tlaib may have violated House rules, standards of conduct, and federal law….“because there is substantial reason to believe that Rep. Tlaib converted campaign funds from Rashida Tlaib for Congress to personal use or Rep. Tlaib’s campaign committee expended funds that were not attributable to bona fide campaign or political purposes.”
- Keep in mind that Democrats control the House so Tlaib cannot claim that Republican racists are out to get her as she is wont to do
- Text and emails show that Tlaib was frantic to get financial support from members of her staff and from her campaign and there were copies found of checks made out to her from her campaign.
- The campaign checks totaled thousands of dollars.
- In her own words, requesting money from her campaign coffers: “I am just not going to make it through the campaign without a stipend. With the loss of a second income to lean back on, I am requesting $2,000 per two weeks but not exceeding $12,000. The cost of living stipend is going towards much needed expenses due to campaigning that includes car maintenance, child care and other necessities.”
- Documents recently released from the Ukranian General Prosecutor’s office show that complicated money transfers from foreign sources went into a slush fund that was controlled by Devon Archer, John Kerry, Sr., John Kerry, Jr. and Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s son.
- The Latvian Department of Financial Monitoring tracked many of these financial shenanigans that involved the Urkanian energy company, Busima.
- Recall that Burisma appointed Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, to its board of directors even though he was a foreign national and had no experience in the energy industry.
- Burisma also has strong ties to David Leiter, John Kerry’s former Senate chief of staff.
- As Time Magazine reports: “Leiter’s involvement in the firm rounds out a power-packed team of politically-connected Americans that also includes a second new board member, Devon Archer, a Democratic bundler and former adviser to John Kerry’s 2004 presidential campaign. Both Archer and Hunter Biden have worked as business partners with Kerry’s son-in-law, Christopher Heinz, the founding partner of Rosemont Capital, a private-equity company.”
- Our armed forces that protect the country and our democracy are not the backbone of our country.
- Our police officers who protect us every day are not the backbone of this country.
- People who go to work and pay taxes everyday are not the backbone of this country.
- Teachers who educate our kids to be productive members of society are not the backbone of this country.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: