Let's get started:
1) Democrats in Washington and elsewhere like to claim they are the party of tolerance and peace. That they are the ones that supposedly despise hate and intolerance. But as you will see in the following video, a half dozen Democratic members of Congress recently met with and fawned over Louis Farrakhan, a black power advocate who is anything but tolerant and peaceful. In the past, he has called for a gathering of young black men to go and kill white people. He has raged against Jews like no other.
And yet, these Congressional members, supposedly members of the tolerance wing of the American political class, obviously enjoy being in his company despite the hate he has spewed over the years:
2) This following scandal has been around for a few years now but a recent article on the Western Journalism website did a nice job summarizing the scandal and how the Washington political class and members of the Federal bureaucracy are so corrupt. And in many instances criminally liable for their actions when it comes to helping and protecting each other to maintain their cozy and enriching relationships at the expense of the rule of law, our freedoms, and integrity of such institutions as the FBI:
- A little background first: Andrew McCabe was the FBI Deputy Director who was responsible for investigating Hillary Clinton and her related criminal infractions including the use of an unsecured computer server.
- At the same time, his wife was running for the state senate in Virginia.
- During the time of his investigation, Clinton political allies donated $1.2 million to McCabe’s wife’s senate political campaign.
- This obvious conflict of interest and despicable act is now under investigation by the FBI inspector general.
- As the political campaign was underway, McCabe found out that classified government and Hillary Clinton emails had ended up on the unsecured laptop computer of Hillary’s top aide's husband, convicted sex fiend and former Congressman Anthony Weiner.
- But rather than announce the findings to Congress, McCabe sat on this information for about a month, with the obvious conclusion being that McCabe was trying to protect Hillary Clinton’s campaign from embarrassment and criminal proceedings until after the election as a return favor for Clinton’s friends’ donations to his wife’s campaign.
- That is the focus of the inspector general’s investigation.
- According to the article: “Andrew McCabe knew about the Abedin-Weiner emails as early as Sept. 28, 2016, when McCabe deputy Peter Strzok texted his FBI lover Lisa Page that he had been “called up to Andy’s office” and told of “hundreds of thousands of emails” turned over by Weiner’s attorney that included “a ton of material from spouse (i.e. Huma Abedin, Hillary’s top aide).”
- Over half a million dollars donated to the McCabe’s wife came from Fredrick Schaufeld who sat on Hillary’s National Finance Committee for the 2016 election.
3) We have had a number of politicians that we would nominate for the worse people in Congress list:
- Congressman Hank Johnson thought that the island of Guam could actually tip over in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
- Former Congresswoman Corrine Brown was recently sentenced to prison for setting up a fake scholarship program for disadvantaged kids but ended up raiding the program’s funds for use by and on herself.
- Maxine Walters publicly wished that American citizens would die and go to hell for simply having a difference of opinion than hers.
- Sheila Jackson Lee has said any number of stupid things over time including wondering out loud if the Mars Rover expedition would be driving by the place where Neil Armstrong landed on the moon and claiming that North Vietnam and South Vietnam still both existed as separate entities with North Vietnam ruling over South Vietnam.
- And of course, the Congress people we spoke about above who were caught hanging out with famed black racist and anti-Semite, Louis Farrakhan.
- California Congressman Adam Schiff tried to legislatively go around the Supreme Court ruling on campaign finance reform, he fought to protect Hillary Clinton and her bungling of the whole Benghazi situation, he voted against funding the military budget, he voted against the Trump tax cuts, he voted against tougher oversight on Iran, and voted yes to keep secret FISA warrants in effect.
- Texas Congressman Al Green has tried to get Trump impeached even though no impeachable offense has occurred, he voted against the Trump tax cuts, he voted against stronger Iran oversight, he voted against ending the DOJ slush fund for sexual predator settlements, and voted against deporting illegal immigrant gang members.
- According to the article, Rhode Island Congressman David Cicilline, “as the Mayor of Providence, Rhode Island, it was discovered that Cicilline supporters were taking out federal loans via the Providence Economic Development Partnership (PEDP). The taxpayer-backed loans were rarely, if ever, getting paid back and the money found its way into already wealthy Rhode Island business owners. Many of the recipients were ardent supporters of the former mayor and his bid for Congress. Although the PEDP had a high success rate before Cicilline took office, it suffered a staggering 60-percent default rate afterwards.”
- And of course, no list of useless Washington politicians would be complete without Maxine Walters who represents a low income, high poverty district in California but who does not even live in the district she represents, who lives in a house worth almost $5 million while earning only $174,000 a year, and who has been called a “Poverty Pimp” by voters within her district.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: