- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control on our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
- Alicia F. Luke, writing for the Eagle Rising website on November 14, 2018, discussed the reality that global warming scientists had to admit that they made a major math error in a recently published global warming study.
- The study had concluded that the oceans were warming up much more dramatically than previously thought.
- But a noted man made global warming skeptic, Nic Lewis, published a paper which pointed out a major math error in the research.
- One of the researchers, Ralph Keeling of Scripps, graciously accepted the correction: “When we were confronted with his insight it became immediately clear there was an issue there. We’re grateful to have it be pointed out quickly so that we could correct it quickly”
- Another researcher also recognized the major math error: “When we were confronted with his insight it became immediately clear there was an issue there,” study co-author Ralph Keeling told The San Diego Union-Tribune.
- Their research originally stated that the oceans had absorbed 60% more heat than previously believed.
- Twitter users had a field day with follow up comments: “Next time show your (math) work,” “So the science is settled but the math isn’t,” “Are these scientists involved in the Florida vote recounts?”
- In a recent news broadcast, CNN introduced a supposed “subject matter expert” to prove that manmade global warming was real, dangerous, and shortly would be fatal.
- Somehow though, rather than bring a climate scientist on air to prove their point they introduced Professor Andrea Dutton from the University of Florida who is a professor of, wait for it, geology.
- Yes, CNN somehow thought that a professor of geology would bring credibility to their stance that manmade global warming was real, unbelievable.
- But they outdid themselves a little later when they ran a news segment that proved that eating hamburgers causes global warming.
- Back in 1970, almost fifty years ago, Harvard biologist George Wald predicted that: “Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.” Fifty years later, civilization is still around.
- In 1977, 42 years ago, Obama’s future “energy czar” John Holdren co-wrote a book with Paul R.Ehrlich that forecasted by 2020, next year, there would the deaths of one billion humans from starvation, which is unlikely to happen next year.
- In 2006, Al Gore predicted that sea levels would rise 20 feet “in the near future.” The near future must be longer than 13 years since 13 years after his prediction the sea levels have risen about zero feet.
- At a big global warming conference in 2005, 14 years ago, a conference of global warming scientists and politicians warned that humanity had as little as 10 years before it would reach “the point of no return on global warming.” In other words, we should have reached the point of no return four years ago but that point has not yet materialized.
- That conference also grossly incorrectly predicted that humanity would be faced with “widespread agricultural failure,” “major droughts,” “increased disease,” “the death of forests,” and the “switching-off of the North Atlantic Gulf Stream,” among many other terrible calamities, none of which ever happened.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: