- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control of our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
- The global warming trend stopped about 20 years ago.
- We know that the severity and number of hurricanes and cyclones worldwide is declining.
- We know that the severity and number of wildfires worldwide is declining.
- We know that the severity and number of droughts worldwide is declining.
- We know that the severity and number of major floods worldwide is declining.
- We know that rather than disappearing, the ice caps are still there and are still wide ranging and very cold.
- We know that global sea levels have risen very little compared to what was predicted.
- And most of all, we now know that EVERY major man made global warming/climate change forecast regarding temperatures, hurricanes, wildfires, droughts, floods, the ice caps and sea levels has been very wrong, embarrassingly wrong.
- Two years ago, then Secretary of State John Kerry took a swipe at those of us that are global warming doubters but believers in science: “The science tells us unequivocally, those who continue to make climate change a political fight put us all at risk. And we cannot sit idly by and allow them to do that.”
- Mr. Kerry: the science is not unequivocal, see the three links above and is that a veiled threat of violence, “we cannot stand idly by and let them do that?”
- Kerry went on to again try and assert that “science” tells us that global warming is real when we know a ton of scientists that would vehemently disagree: ”So when science tells us that our climate is changing and human beings are largely causing that change, by what right do people stand up and just say, ‘well, I dispute that, or I deny that elementary truth?’”
- But this is what some people do when they cannot argue facts, they either threaten and name call or they try to assert they are on the right side of the facts when they are not but stating things like “when science tells us.”
- In a direct attack on the First Amendment, somehow a U.S. Senator, Sheldon Whitehouse, actually declared that those who are global warming doubters but believers in science should be arrested and prosecuted under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO), you know the law used to prosecute real gangsters and real criminals.
- This is a real dangerous, freedom restricting idea to have, declaring that Americans should be thrown in jail for voicing an opinion.
- The Talking Points Memo website once published an article (that apparently has since been removed,) that had the ominous title, “At what point do we jail or execute global warming deniers.”
- This article actually promoted violence against fellow human beings that dared to not be a global warming advocate: “What is so frustrating about these fools is that they are the politicians and greedy bastards who don’t want a cut in their profits who use bogus science or the lowest scientists in the gene pool who will distort data for a few bucks. The vast majority of the scientific minds in the World agree and understand it’s a very serious problem that can do an untold amount of damage to life on Earth.So when the right wing f***tards have caused it to be too late to fix the problem, and we start seeing the devastating consequences and we start seeing end of the World type events — how will we punish those responsible. It will be too late. So shouldn’t we start punishing them now?”
- James Hansen, a famous man made global warming advocate, called for prosecution of global warming doubters for “high crimes against humanity.”
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., famous for his irrational environmental extremism, has said of global warming doubters: “This is treason, and we need to start treating them as traitors.”
- Joe Romm, a former Clinton administration official who now operates the global warming advocate website Climate Progress, once published a commenter who threatened climate skeptics: “It is not my wrath you need fear when there’s an entire generation that will soon be ready to strangle you and your kind while you sleep in your beds.”
- Bill Nye, the famous “The Science Guy” and someone who I believe has a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, which has virtually nothing to do with climate science, has publicly stated: “Part of the solution to this problem or this set of problems associated with climate change is getting the deniers out of our discourse. You know, we can’t have these people — they’re absolutely toxic.”
- Nye actually signed a letter along with others that was sent to major media companies that advocated those media companies identify global warming advocates as deniers, that somehow people like myself who are global warming doubters but believers in science are somehow too stupid to recognize the obvious, that we are not skeptics we are flat out deniers.
- Two of the signers of the letter were the two people that published the ludicrous study that “97%” of climate scientists agree that man made global warming is real and substantial, a statistic that we and many others have shown to be horse manure:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: