- I have never voted for a Republican for President in my life.
- Thus, I did not vote for Trump.
- I have rarely voted for a Republican for national office in my life.
Given that Trump has been in office for over 18 months, I thought, that as someone who did not vote for him, it would be a good idea to review the horror, trauma, and terrible things that Trump has subjected the country to in just eighteen month’s time. This is obviously a very sarcastic comment when you take an unbiased look at what has happened during the Trump Presidency. The many previous posts we did on this topic identified over 120 good things that have happened to America and Americans since Trump became President:
- U.S Steel is investing about $300 million in its domestic steel production operations including building a steel coating plant in Ohio and restarting two blast furnaces, creating new, high paying manufacturing jobs.
- Another steel manufacturer, Nucor, is creating hundreds of new jobs by building two new steel mills.
- The Trump administration has placed sanctions on two Myanmar military units and others for violence that has been committed against native Muslims, kind of taking the steam out of Trump’s enemies who accuse him of being a Muslim racist.
- The U.S. economy continues to get stronger and stronger while other major economies around the world are slowing down considerably.
- According to a recent Rasmussen poll, Trump’s approval level among likely voters hit 49% vs. a 41% disapproval level, i.e. more American likely voters approve his performance than disapprove.
- This level is about 5 points higher than Obama’s approval level was at the same time in his Presidency.
- According to a recent Gallup poll, Trump is at his highest approval level since taking office.
- Another Rasmussen poll found that Trump’s current approval rating among African-Americans is 36%, almost double the 19% level it was a year ago.
- Walmart recently announced quarterly financial results which showed the highest year over year growth in ten years with sales rising 4.5%, about double the growth rate that the experts were expecting.
- According to the Commerce Department, sales at restaurants and bars rose 1.3% in July, and the growth in the previous quarter was the highest quarterly growth level on record.
- As the Trump economy has gotten stronger and stronger, over 2.8 million Americans are no longer dependent on food stamps from the Federal government and American taxpayer, with Federal food dependency now under 40 million for the first time in a very long time.
- The unemployment rate in my home state of Florida just hit 3.7%, the lowest it has been since the year 2007.
Another twelve reasons to add to the previous 150 or so reasons why the first year and a half of the Trump Presidency has not wrought disaster on the country.
For those of you that have hated on Trump since day one, and given your obvious gross error in judgment relative to Trump, let me ask that you to do us all a favor by implementing the following changes in your behavior and attitude:
- Chill out, tamp down your TDS affliction. No matter how much you hate Trump on a sexist, personal basis, get over it. He is the legally and duly elected President, he will be around for a while so refocus your hatred on more constructive issues and matters. You will live a lot longer if you take your hatred out of your heart and soul and devote it to something positive.
- I would really appreciate it if some of you would apologize to the Trump voters you have disrespected in some of the grossest terms possible over the past year. You have called millions of voters racists, ignorant, stupid, Nazis, KKK members, and other horrible names simply because you disagreed with their voting choice. No American should be called such disgusting names simply because they exercised their Constitutional rights to the best of their abilities. Plus, slandering over 60 million Americans is no way to unite the country and get it focused on the real issues facing us all.
- More personally, I would like, no I am demanding, an apology from some of you for your slanderous and disgusting name calling because in doing so, you insulted and disrespected my sister, my family members, my friends, and my co-workers who simply voted their conscience. I will defend their right to vote anyway they wanted and will no put up with your childish and vicious venom and bile directed at them, very important people in my life.
- And finally, I challenge you to read the following blog post, a post that shows quite clearly that it was hateful people like some of you and your silence during the Obama years that actually caused Trump to be elected. Thus, the people you hate for voting for Trump are actually looking back at you in the mirror:
If you were silent in the dozens of instances listed in this post then you were responsible for the very thing you hate: a Trump Presidency. Or put another way, a so far successful and productive Trump Presidency. Over 160 accomplishments in a little more than a year and a half is not too shabby despite many of you wanting both Trump and the country to fail.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: