As we have dove into the whole issue of manmade global warming, or its new rebranded title of climate change, we found that Al Gore and people like him were guilty of a number of things:
- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control on our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
Thus, let’s see the latest facts and science that prove you can be a global warming doubter and a believer in science, regardless of what Al Gore proclaims.
1) The United Nations via its IPCC organization has been one of the biggest supporters of the manmade global warming theory. Despite their predictions always being grossly wrong about what mankind is doing to the Earth’s environment, they continually put forth publications and “research” that show what dire consequences await us unless we immediately swear off carbon based fuels.
The IPCC recently put forth their latest gloom and doom predictions, which, not surprisingly, forecast the end of the world unless we all give up our freedom and wealth to an elitist organization who wants to believe they know what is best. Fortunately, the League Of Power website took a look at their latest schlock and logically and easily tore it to pieces:
- The bottom line finding of this report was that we will be in for a catastrophe if the average Earth temperature rises between 1.5 and 2.0 degrees Celsius.
- They claim their current global warming forecast models, models that have never, ever been close to accurate, predict we will hit the 1.5 degree mark by 2040.
- Since Trump pulled us out of the idiotic Paris Climate Agreement, the models even predict that the Earth could hit that magically 2.0 degree mark before 2040.
- According to the article: “The apparent dangers of unchecked climate change read like a progressive checklist. They warn of worsening storms, rising sea levels, massive famine, droughts, floods, wildfires and more.”
- The writers of the report/research apparently have not checked reality where storms have been more infrequent and not as horrible, sea levels have risen very little, the amount and degree of droughts and wildfires is trending downwards, and the world’s farmers have never produced more food than they are doing now.
- The research does not predict the probability of the 1.5 or 2.0 degree marks being met, just that they are bad.
- But the report nicely glosses over the fact that from the beginning, years and years ago, the IPCC first predicted that 1.5 degree increase and it would be very bad.
- However, since then the average temperature has already gone up 1.0 degree, two thirds of the dreaded 1.5 degree increase, and yet, nothing really bad, relative to history, has happened. So are we to believe that a 1.0 degree increase is nothing but a 1.5 degree increase is the end of the world?
- Again, looking at the IPCC global warming and model history, in 2014 they predicted that the Earth would see its average temperature increase 1.5 degrees by 2022, a mere four years from now.
- But now, four years later in 2018, the IPCC predicts we will hit the magical 1.5 degree mark in 2040, a whole eighteen years later than they originally predicted just recently. Are their climate predictive models that bad that they were off by at least 18 years? Kind of destroys their modeling credibility.
- Of course, the UN and the IPCC blame Trump and the U.S. for pulling out of the Paris agreement and making our climate future so much bleaker.
- But what the report does not mention is that of all of the countries that signed the agreement, a mere nine of them have actually met their targets years after the agreement was signed and Trump and the U.S. had nothing to do with all of those countries not making their Paris targets.
- The report also fails to point out that even though we are not in the agreement anymore, the U.S. has continued to reduce its carbon emissions since the agreement was signed, reducing our emissions by more than those nine countries have combined.
- So we catch flak even though we have done a great job as a country reducing our carbon footprint while China, India, and the European Union continue to see their carbon emissions grow faster than just about any other country in the world.
The Paris agreement was a scam to get American wealth transferred to the poorer countries of the world and allow those poorer countries of the world, via the United Nations, to hobble our economy and our freedom. The global warming scam, rebranded climate change when global warming was proven to be a myth, is still a myth and a political power play with us as the target.
2) Given the first discussion point above, how the United Nations has never been right about man made global warming and has come up with all kinds of stupid ideas to address this non-issue, this next topic, from the Freedom Outpost website, in an article written by Tim Brown, fits right in with that discussion:
- A recent UN report recommends that the world put a tax on carbon usage to the tune of $27,000 a ton to save the world from global warming and reduce carbon dioxide emissions, a myth we shattered in the previous discussion point.
- This tax would raise the price of ordinary gas to about $240 a gallon.
- While they do not want this tax to take effect until the year 2100, they do want to impose a carbon tax of $5,500 a ton by 2030 which would raise the price of a gallon of gas to only $49 a gallon.
- Apparently, the UN provides no alternatives to what we would do to transport food, products, and ourselves to our jobs, they would just attempt to sideline our current transportation needs, crash our economy, all to feed a myth.
That will do it for today. More United Nations idiocy and myth shattering when it comes to the man made global warming and climate change myths. More to follow.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: