However, today and tomorrow we will investigate the rumors, news reports, and for the first time, actual criminal convictions in voter fraud cases. We will do this now since the eruptions of political misdoings by the Obama administration have possibly rendered my assumption that no politician is that corrupt to undermine our election processes now looking pretty weak.
If a Presidential administration can abandon over 20 Americans in the middle of a terrorist attack in Libya, they probably have no qualms about fixing and rigging an election.
If a Presidential administration can use the IRS as a political weapon to undermine the freedom of speech and political activities of political opponents, they probably have no qualms about fixing and rigging an election.
If a Presidential administration can secretly go after and obtain phone records of news reporters and their new organizations, they probably have no qualms about fixing and rigging an election.
The following news reports cover the past seven months or so since the last election. They are usually local new reports since national news organizations rarely went after such stories, something they may regret now that they know that protecting the current President has gotten them nothing but secret seizures of their news reporting records.
The reports are wide ranging, from Florida to Ohio to North Carolina to Wisconsin. What is interesting is that the suspicions of election fraud occurred mostly in states and areas that most election experts viewed as toss up states in the November, 2012 Presidential election. The reports of election fraud did not occur so much in deep blue states or deep red states.
These lends credence to the reports being true in that the election fraud, if it existed, was meant to tip toss-up states into Obama’s favor. I say Obama’s favor since in most of the reports of fraud I came across in my research, it was rarely the Republicans who were looking to illegally and immorally tilt election results in their favor, usually only local Democratic Party operatives.
1) There has been one hard case of proven Presidential election fraud and that was in Indiana. A recent court verdict found four Democratic operatives guilty of election tampering, as outlined in an April 25, 2013 story by the South Bend Tribune:
- The former chair of a local Indiana county Democratic Party, Butch Morgan and party member Dustin Blythe, were found guilty in late April of conspiring to forge signatures on petitions to place Democratic candidates on the state Democratic Presidential primary ballot in 2008.
- Morgan was convicted on two counts of felony conspiracy to commit petition fraud and two counts of felony conspiracy to commit forgery.
- Blythe was convicted on nine counts of felony forgery and one count of felony falsifying a petition.
- Two other Democratic party operatives, Pam Brunette and Bev Shelton, who were also involved in the voting scam but who testified against Morgan and Blythe, will hear their sentencing for their actions in June at the same time that Morgan and Blythe are sentenced to prison.
- According to the article, the four guilty defendants were charged with the voting fraud last April, as the result of investigation by The Tribune and Howey Politics Indiana into suspected ballot petition fraud in the state's 2nd Congressional District and, more specifically, St. Joseph County.
- Only Morgan and Blythe had their cases go to trial since Shelton pleaded guilty to one count of felony forgery and one count of felony falsifying a petition as part of a plea agreement.
- Brunette pleaded guilty to one count of felony forgery, one count of felony official misconduct and one count of felony falsifying a petition.
- Morgan faces up to 22 years in prison, Shelton faces up to 11 years, Brunette faces up to 14 years, and Blythe faces up to 75 years.
2) While most of the election fraud charges in the past seven months have focused on Democrats, not all of them were exclusive of Republicans. Staying in Indiana, the Associated Press reported on February 2, 2013 that a Hamilton County, Indiana jury found Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White guilty of six of seven felony charges. These charges included false voter registration, voting in another precinct, submitting a false ballot, theft and two counts of perjury. He was acquitted on one fraud charge.
We now have two proven cases in courts of law that voter fraud does exist, at least in Indiana.
3) A USA Today article from April 2, 2013 had an interesting twist on election fraud and corruption when a Democrat was arrested for trying to bribe his way onto the Republican ticket for mayor in New York City. A number of Republican politicians were also arrested for being more than willing to accept the Democrat’s bribes in exchange for voting hanky-panky.
New York prosecutors arrested and accused state Democratic Senator. Malcolm Smith, a seven-term Queens Democrat, of setting up bribes in an attempt to force his way onto the Republican ticket for the 2013 New York City mayoral race. He was one of six people charged as part of three bribery schemes that emerged from an undercover FBI investigation. So these politicians wanted to rig election choices before voters ever went into the voting booths.
The very sad part of the whole affairs as described in the article is that bribery and corruption is the way politicians operate in New York City, as witnessed by the following FBI wiretap conversation:
"That's politics. That's politics. It's all about how much," Halloran said, according to the criminal complaint. "And that's our politicians in New York. They're all like that, all like that, and they get like that because of the drive that the money does for everything else. You can't do anything without (expletive) money."
These are the words of a current Republican councilman who was also charged and arrested in this bribery scheme to rig a mayoral election. How sad, how pathetic, how depressing to think we live in a free society where our vote is the ultimate voice of democracy, a voice that is drowned out by bribery and criminal activity.
4) In early March, 2013, prosecutors in Ohio arrested three people who allegedly voted multiple times or who voted using other people’s absentee ballots. According to news reports, those same prosecutors were also investigating other who voting multiple times or who voted using others voting privileges. Details of that fraud can be accessed at the following video clip:
5) Consider a report from Marion County, Ohio during voting in November. When Marion County resident Joan Stevens tried to vote for President, she ran into a perplexing problem. When she touched the voting screen to vote for Mitt Romney, the machine lit up the name of Barack Obama. When she tried a second time, the machine lit up Barack Obama when she selected Mitt Romney. Knowing she did not want to cast her vote for Obama, she tried a third time and finally, the name Mitt Romney finally lit up.
She raised the alarm with voting officials on site who claimed they checked the machine in question and everything came up fine. This could just be a case of a one time computer glitch. But what if it wasn’t. Two weeks ago we never would have imagined that a Presidential administration would steal reporters phone logs. Since Obama won the state and its electoral votes by a very narrow margin, could these incident not been a glitch but a subtle way to swing votes to Obama?
How many voters were not as diligent as Ms. Stevens and just walked away thinking they had voted for Romney? The one characteristic of these types of “glitches” that were reported many times on election day is that no Obama voter ever came forward and said that the punched the Obama button and Romney’s name lit up, it was always the other way. Not proof but interesting in light of the latest sleaze out of this administration.
That will do it for today, we will continue tomorrow with the remaining sleaze of voter fraud. Remember, the only criminal proof of voter fraud has been found via criminal prosecution so anything else today and tomorrow is either just conjecture or coincidence. Or is it?
Our book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government - Fifty First Steps To Restoring Our Freedom And Destroying The American Political Class" is now available at:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: