But let’s get an early start on June’s political class insanity. Barack Obama has been very quiet over the past few months, almost suspiciously quiet. My theory is that he is laying low given that there is a decent chance that he weaponized the nation’s Federal intelligence agencies and resources to spy on the Trump campaign. If he knew or allowed such despicable behavior to happen it would be an incredible affront to freedom and I suspect his lawyers are telling him to lay low and shut up.
But given the ego and narcissism of Obama, he cannot keep entirely quiet and humble. He dared to speak out recently when he proudly said that his administration had no scandals. We have already killed this fantasy in a series of posts beginning with the following post back in 2016:
But let’s reminisce using a recent list of Obama’s “Lies, Scandals, and Quotes” that was recently printed by the Gateway Pundit website. Despite Obama’s delusion that he had no scandals, the Gateway Pundit came up with an amazing 108 things to dispute his view. Let’s review this insanity with Part 3 of additional comments that were not included in the original list from the Gateway Pundit. Note: the first 68 points reviewed can be accessed at the following links:
69. The Russians invaded Ukraine, (and Obama does NOTHING). Comment: Years later and nothing has changed, the Russians still occupy part of the Ukraine.
70. 6 million people losing their healthcare thanks to Obamacare. Comment: Covered already.
71. "The United States maintains a 'rock-solid' commitment to Israel" - Comment: Then why did Obama suggest Israel go back to its pre-1967 borders, surely a national suicide move for the country?
72. Illegal fundraising for Obamacare by Katherine Sebelius (solicitation of money from the companies she regulates) with no penal or cirminal ramifications. Comment: I believe she obviously violated the HATCH Act.
73. Katherine Sebelius' TOTAL incompetence in rolling out Obamacare. Comment: Well, it was not as if she had the market cornered on Obama Care incompetence.
74. Ex-IRS official Lerner takes 5th. Comment: And yet she and others get no jail time for weaponizing the IRS against Obama’s political opponents.
75. Failed to fund our Nation’s military. Comment: He funded the military and but funded it badly, resulted in hundreds of billions of dollars in wasted taxpayer wealth while weakening our armed forces' fighting capabilities.
76. Higher Spending and No Balanced Budget—EVER. Comment: Covered in the previous post, first Presidential administration to have four consecutive years of trillion dollar budget deficits.
77. $1.2 Trillion in Higher Taxes. Comment: After a while you lose track of how high the tax increases were.
78. Known Obama supporter appointed to investigate IRS targeting scandal.Comment: Unaware of this situation.
79. Buying clothes at The Gap: "Oh wow; credit card machines had electronic signature pads": Comment: Unaware of this situation.
80. Former Soviet Union laughs at Obama's Ukraine sanctions. Comment: Pretty sure this was not the only time Putin has laughed at Obama and the U.S.
81. Over 70% of Obamacare signups from people who LOST their insurance BECAUSE OF Obamacare in the first place. Comment: Another example of why Obama Care was such a disaster, much of its customer base was simply people who lost their insurance because of... Obama Care.
82. In Maryland: Obama celebrates 60,000 obamacare signups…. BUT 73,000 lost insurance BECAUSE OF Obamacare. Comment: See previous comment.
83. Obama did NOTHING to prevent some 150,000 people being killed in Syria, and he and the LIBERALS are silent on the matter. Comment: Another in a long line of Obama foreign policy failures.
84. On April 6th, 2014 Obama gave a speech on the 20th anniversary of the genocide in Rwanda lecturing about “the world’s failure to respond more quickly” and that “we always have a choice . . . we must never be indifferent.” Comment: And yet he stood by and failed when he could have intervened to prevent the genocide in Syria.
85. Obama demands "equality" but only pays women 88 percent of what it pays men. Comment: So close!
86. "We're focused like lasers on job creation!!!" Comment: And yet had anemic job creation success over the entire length of his administration.
87. "Jobs are our number one priority!!!!" Comment: See previous comment.
88. 6 million full time US workers sustain 149 million "benefit takers" in the USA under the "Obama recovery." Comment: do not know what this means.
89. "Republicans still can’t bring themselves to admit that the Affordable Care Act is working." Comment: Republicans never had to admit that Obama Care was working because it never worked from day one: missed sign up targets, higher and higher premiums, higher and higher deductibles and co-pays, doctor and hospital networks getting more and more narrow, Medicaid imploding, national debt exploding, etc.
90. "If Republicans want to spend all their time talking about repealing a law that’s working, that’s their business." Comment: See list of Obama Care failures in previous statement
91. 169th round of golf on 4/19/14 while Putin re-assembles the USSR and Jews are being ordered to report in the Ukraine. Comment: Not the only time his tee time was interrupted with world affairs and Presidential duties.
92. Syria uses chemical weapons crossing obama's "red line" and Obama is SILENT on the matter. Comment: Another Obama foreign affairs failure, warned Syria not do do something and did nothing when Syria did it, completely undercutting Obama’s international credibility.
93. 04/21/2014 Obama delays the Keystone pipeline for the 45th time. Comment: Even though just about everyone in the Federal government recommended going forward with it.
94. China has become the #1 economy with "ObamaNomics." Comment: do not know what this means.
95. Iran WILL have a nuclear bomb under Obama. Comment: Not sure what this means but it is pretty obvious Obama allowed North Korea and Iran free reign to develop nuclear weapons during his eight years in office and yes, his nuclear arms agreement with Iran was a joke.
96. There are 92 million unemployed (may 2014) THAT IS 51% UNEMPLOYMENT RATE, including retirees. Comment: A biased and unfair comment, a lot of those 92 million people decided they did not want to work although the labor participation rate during the Obama years was the lowest since the Carter administration, reflecting very poor job creation results.
97. In 2013, under the direction of Barack Obama, The Immigration and Customs Enforcement released 36,000 illegal immigrants who had been convicted of murder, sexual assault, kidnapping, and aggravated assault, and drunk or drugged driving. Comment: Kate Steinle’s parents were not consulted prior to this insanity.
98. Incompetence at the Veterans Affairs Administration. Comment: Promised to fix the dysfunctional VA at the start of his tenure, followed up with multiple other promises to fix it and never did anything that stopped veterans from dying because of the dysfunction.
99. Almost every photo of Obama at the White house shows Obama with his feet on the historically significant antique furniture….no respect for its historical significance. Comment: No comment.
100. Over 40 veteran patients die after being placed on a hidden VA waiting list that could last for up to a year, while officials at the hospital shredded documents and faked evidence to make it seem as if waiting times were under control. Comment: Again, Obama did nothing to fix the situation despite multiple promises to fix the problem.
101. New Horizons in Presidential Dignity: President Obama does the "Shake Shack Shimmy" during his visit to the sandwich joint in Washington Friday May 17th 2014. Comment: No class.
102. May 17th 2014: Greater than Fifty million working-age Americans aren’t working, according to the labor department, and Obama pushes immigration plan. Comment: No comment.
103. "STINKBURGER"Comment: no idea what this is.
104. King Barry's "executive actions." Comment: When Obama did not get his way within the law and framework of Congress and the Constitution, he would just ignore existing laws and the Constitution and try to do whatever he wanted.
105. Russia signs a contract with Iran to build two more nuclear reactors at its Bushehr power plant as part of a broader deal for up to eight reactors in the Islamic state. Comment: Putin still laughing at Obama and the U.S. all the way to the bank.
106. New Record: Price of Gas Above $3 Gallon for 1,245 Days. Comment: Cannot ignore the numbers. See Keystone Pipeline discussion above.
107. Incomprehensible!! 5-30-14 ILLEGAL negotiation with terrorists: 5 gitmo Taliban terrorist leaders ILLEGALLY released for one American ARMY DESERTER: BOWE BERGDAHL. Comment: Adding insult to injury, Obama hosts the parents of the deserter Bergdahl in the White HOuse but ignores the families of those brave soldiers who died or who were wounded looking for deserter Bergdahl in Afghanistan.
108. Obama negotiates with terrorists to release an army deserter because "we can't leave an American behind" but does nothing for the Marine being detained illegally in Mexico, less than 1 mile away. Comment: Nice example of where Obama's priorities were, a deserter has precedence over a real soldier.
So, that should do it. Over 100 examples of real and potential scandals from the Obama administration. And it is not comprehensive since we already know that Obama signed the assassination orders to kill American citizens without due process, that he ignored a judicial ruling relative to oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, that when the rest of the world went to Paris to support France’s efforts to resist Islamic terrorism after the Paris terrorist attacks Obama stayed home, sending John Kerry and James Taylor afterwards to lamely sing “You Have A Friend,” he allowed his Secretary of State (Hillary Clinton) to break the law by using a non-secure email server in her house, he allowed a top national security person (James Clapper ) to lie to Congress regarding Fourth Amendment violations, etc.
The biggest scandal was that the Obama Presidency was a total failure: morally, legally, economically, and patriotically.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: