- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control of our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
Thus, let’s see the latest facts and science that prove you can be a global warming doubter and a believer in science, regardless of what Al Gore proclaims.
- Earlier in the year, the Journal had identified 58 scientific research papers that were published in early 2017 and which all concluded that global warming, manmade or other, had not increased substantially for a long time.
- Since that early 2017 count the number of published research papers is now up to 400, all of which cast doubts on the myth of manmade global warming.
- In general, the hundreds of research papers concluded that: “Modern temperatures, sea levels, and extreme weather events are neither unusual nor unprecedented. Many regions of the Earth are cooler now than they have been for most of the last 10,000 years.”
- Many of the studies attributed climate change to natural influences including the sun (106 papers), cloud cover variations, oceanic atmospheric oscillations (37 papers), and other sources, concluding that any climate changes due to mankind would be difficult or impossible to even detect.
- Much of the research also concluded that advocating for renewable energy sources are often expensive, ineffective, and sometimes detrimental to the environment.
- At the same time, the increase of CO2 in the atmosphere, regardless of its source, has resulted in a greener planet and increased crop yields, helping to reduce famine and starvation.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com