- Americans eat too much of the wrong kind of food, resulting in obscenely high obesity rates for the country.
- Our food chain is infested with overdoses of high fructose corn syrup, salt, sugar, and other unhealthy additives.
- Americans smoke too much.
- Americans do not exercise enough.
- The country is in serious need of health care tort reform.
- Barriers to insurance company competition across state lines need to come down.
- Obama Care never “followed the money” to find out who is actually profiting from the ever escalating healthcare costs in this country and how to get those factors under control.
- Obama Care never got the immense amount of fraud and abuse in current government healthcare programs, Medicare and Medicaid, under control in order to save money to efficiently fund other government health care initiatives.
- Obama Care never put serious research money towards curing the major diseases that drive high healthcare costs such as high frequency cancers and dementia type diseases.
- You cannot resolve any problem unless you understand and address the underlying root causes. No difference here: Obama Care legislation never addressed these listed root causes and thus, has no chance of ever being successful.
- First off she destroys the myth that liberals and Democrats are spewing that Republican efforts to fix the damage done by Obama Care will get senior citizens evicted from nursing homes, calling it “sheer demagoguery.”
- But she does imply that in one sense that would be a good thing in some cases since many Medicaid nursing homes are afflicted with “filth, rampant infections, and neglect—conditions routinely tolerated by our indifferent public officials.”
- For example, New York state pays out some of the highest Medicaid rates in the country but according to the Federal government ratings a whopping 40% of New York state nursing homes provide inferior care.
- This 40% is not even the worse in the country since 10 other states have higher rates of inferior care in their nursing homes.
- Across the country one third of nursing home residents, often Medicaid patients, incur serious, often permanent injuries due to neglect according to a recent Federal government inspector general report.
- The Federal government estimates that annually 380,000 Americans in nursing homes die from infections that they caught in those nursing homes.
- So you can see, in one sense, getting kicked out of a sub par nursing home might IMPROVE your health.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com