- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control of our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
- Nolte cites work done by the Daily Caller website which found that for the second time in just three years the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) in Australia has been caught tampering with raw climate temperatures.
- According to experts familiar with the data manipulation, the changed raw data changed a "slight cooling trend to one of 'dramatic warming' over the past century."
- When, in 2014, the BOM stated that there was nothing shady about the action to "modify the physical temperature records that had been recorded at weather stations across the country,” Dr. Jennifer Marohasy, said the changed raw data led to a “dramatic change in temperature trend towards warming after homogenisation.” [Note - homogenisation = correcting for so-called anomalies in raw data, which is impossible since raw data is raw data, it was what was recorded and thus, does not need to be adjusted after the fact.]
- The latest data manipulation scandal includes the BOM admitting that incorrect data was used instead of the raw data that was initially recorded but the BOM blamed faulty equipment and that was the reason they changed the raw data.
- However, it appears that the only raw data “adjusted” was temperatures that were to cold to fit the pre-conceived theory of global warming.
- For instance, the article cites one temperature data point that was recorded as 5.54 degrees but was changed to 13 degrees in the final data set, not a minor adjustment.
- Apparently, none of the warmer temperature's records were reduced to cooler temps as a result of “faulty equipment.”
- He cites a recent Gateway Pundit article that contained recent NASA data relative to the height of the Earth’s oceans.
- The NASA data actually shows that if anything, sea levels are actually falling, not rising as predicted by people like Al Gore:
- The Iceagenow website concluded from this real government data that, “NASA satellite sea level observations for the past 24 years show that – on average – sea levels have been rising 3.4 millimeters per year. That’s 0.134 inches, about the thickness of a dime and a nickel stacked together, per year.” but that sea levels actually fell in 2016, something not predicted by global warming advocates.
- Consider the opinion of Swedish geologist and physicist Nils-Axel Morner: “The sea is not rising... It hasn’t risen in 50 years when studied in the fullness of the data available….It has been popular to threaten small islands and low-lying coasts with scenarios of disastrous future flooding. The Maldives has been the most utilised target. We have undertaken a careful analysis of actual sea levels changes in the Maldives. No rise has been recorded either in the present or the past centuries.”
- He goes on to state that, “for 35 years [he and others have] have been using every known scientific method to study sea levels all over the globe.” and that “the elementary laws of physics” work to tell us that “the apocalypse conjured up by Al Gore and Co. could not possibly come about.”
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence has figured out that Hurricane Harvey and Irma were a result of Mother Nature’s wrath for electing Trump as President.
- Then that brilliant scientist, who masquerades as a documentary filmmaker, Michael Moore, criticized Trump for not using his Mar-A-Lago country club as a disaster relief center, ignoring the simple reality that the country club is on a barrier island with water on all sides of it and sits in a mandatory evacuation zone, a simple fact check that Mr. Moore apparently did not make.
- Comedian and part time scientist Sarah Silverman cited six states (Florida, Texas, Washington, Montana, California, Oregon) that were undergoing natural disasters, hurricanes, wildfires, etc., and concluded from these six states that all Republicans “don’t believe in science,” but somehow forgot to check that four of the six states she cited currently have Democrats as governors (Washington, Montana, California, Oregon).
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: