- Stossel gives credit to the recent documentary movie, Clinton Cash, which was based on the book of the same name by Peter Schweizer.
- It is Stossel’s opinion that the Clintons use “speaking fees” to get around bribery laws: "If somebody gave a politician or family member money for a favor, that's breaking the law. But if you say it's a speaking fee, and you pay double or triple the normal rate, that seems to be legal."
- The article claims, and other sources have made similar estimates, that Bill Clinton has made an amazing $126 million or more on speaking fees and giving speeches.
- If he can get someone to pay him to give what is likely a canned speech all the more power to him, it is supposed to be a free country.
- But Stossel points out how the Clintons were able to supercharge Bill’s speaking fees by coupling his speeches with Hillary’s influence peddling as the head of the State Department.
- Before Hillary was named as Secretary of State, Bill's speaking fees averaged just under $200,000.
- But after Hillary became Secretary of State, Bill often got speaking fees upwards of over $700,00 PER speech.
- Schweizer is quoted in the article that this kind of jump in fees is "evidence that people paying him expect to get something in return. She [Hillary] becomes appointed secretary of state, a friend of the president of Nigeria suddenly offers (Bill) $700,000 apiece for two speeches. An investment firm in Moscow that's tied to the Kremlin who had never paid for him to speak before suddenly gave him $500,000."
- Stossel accuse the Clinton’s of using the Clinton Foundation to launder money and has had over $2 billion pass through the Foundation to “improve global health and wellness” even if only a meager 15% of that $2 billion was actually spent on needy causes (Source: Sean Davis of the Federalist who examined the actual Foundation accounting records).
- As an example of such nonsense, Stossel describes what happened after the Haitian earthquake that ravaged the country.
- The Foundation announced it would help rebuild the country and promised to develop an industrial park that create up to 60,000 jobs.
- That effort ended up creating a meager 7,000 jobs.
- But Clinton friends made out very well in Haiti. Irish billionaire Denis O’Brien, who runs a cellphone company named Digicel, paid Bill Clinton $225,000 to give a speech and within four months was given a Clinton Foundation grant and the job to operate Haiti’s cellular telephone operations.
- VCS mining which, according to Schweizer, "has no experience in mining, very little experience in Haiti, and it raises the question, of all the companies out there, why did the Haitian government pick this one company?" got an exclusive gold mining contract for Haiti. Two simple answers to Schweizer’s questions: Hillary’s brother works for VCS and the chairman of the company just happens to be a campaign donor to Democratic politicians and causes.
- Maybe the most blatant form of extortion and influence peddling has to do with the Swedish telecommunications company, Ericsson.
- For a while, according to Schweizer, Ericsson had been viewed negatively and aggressively by Hillary Clinton's State Department because Ericsson sold telecommunications equipment to what the State Department considered repressive governments: "WikiLeaks cables show the State Department sort of busting up the Swedish foreign minister, saying you need to get Ericsson into line. Ericsson decides that this would be a great time to sponsor a speech by Bill Clinton. They had never done so before. They decided to go big, $750,000 for a 20-minute speech. Bill gives the speech and literally seven days later, the State Department comes out with a statement saying we're not going to take further action against Ericsson. We're going to ask them to police themselves."
- Let me repeat something that Wikileaks found: Bill Clinton got paid an amazing $750,000 to give a 20 minute speech. That’s $37,5000 a minute.
- Soon afterwards, Hillary’s State Department basically said “never mind” when it came to Ericsson selling telecom equipment to repressive governments.
- Has there ever been an official candidate for President that has been so corrupt, so greedy, so criminal going into the battle for the White House than Hillary Clinton?
- What will Bernie Sanders supporters do in November? The above activities are the very things and very corruption that they fought so passionately against.
- Why hasn’t Obama stepped in to stop this corruption since it occurred on his watch?
- Instead, he has come out and endorsed Clinton, does she have similar corruption leverage on him that Obama needs to keep hushed up?
- How can all of this money laundering and corruption not be against some law someplace or against the racketeering (RICO) statutes? Please note, that the above discussion is not comprehensive when it comes to these kinds of Clinton antics, e.g. the selling of U.S. uranium interests to Russian interests, etc.
- And most of all, how can any American vote for Hillary, given her corruption, law breaking, greed, and lies, from the above racketeering charges, to lying in front of Congress, to breaking multiple Federal laws when it came to an unsecured email system, etc., etc., etc. Please let me know of you are one of those that are willing to overlook such slimy behavior.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: