Thursday, February 23, 2012

A President Should Never Scare Any American, Unlike The President We Have Today

Yesterday, we reviewed President Obama's checklist of  "accomplishments" three years into his term in office. It was not a good report card, most of his "accomplishments" have been detrimental our our economic well being and our personal liberty. This checklist post was  congruent with one of our most popular post ever, from January 11, 2012, where we listed out the 88 reasons why Obama was not worthy of a second term in office:

  http://loathemygovernment.blogspot.com/2012/01/88-reasons-why-president-obama-is.html

Both of these pieces were heavy on research, data, and root cause analyses to provide as quantitative approach possible to develop a comprehensive view of this administration's many failures. We tried to stay as logical as possible in order to be able to defend the multitude of failures we documented as a result of our work.

However, today's post is light on logic, data, and analysis and is much more emotional. The following words have been circulating on the Net for a while and are attributed to Lou Pritchett, who is a former executive with Proctor and Gamble. Snopes confirms that Mr. Pritchett is the author of this piece.

I think Mr. Pritchett documents and captures the gut feeling of uneasiness and fear that many Americans have with this President and this administration. While he may not have put as much quantitative analysis into this piece as we did with our two posts, he does a fine job capturing the emotional angst that many honest, non-racist Americans have with this President.

Rather than try to explain what Mr. Pritchett was trying to communicate, why not let his actual words do it for us:

***********************

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America' crowd and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.


You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Reillys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.


You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.


Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.


Lou Pritchett

**************************************


I have to agree with Mr. Pritchett.

I find this President condescending to those that have an honest difference of opinion with him, implying that no one could never be as smart as him.

I find his silence deafening when he allows members of his own party to demean and slander honest Americans who voice an honest difference of opinion with him.

I find his leadership non-existent when any controversial issue of problem arises, I prefer dealing with more forthright and honest politicians who step out and take the heat for stating an opinion and a position while this President hides in the shadows of non-commitment.

I find his words constantly dishonest such as when he falsely implies that all high earning Americans pay a smaller percentage of their income in taxes than their respective secretaries or when he implies all of our fiscal problems could be solved by just taxing the wealthy more, problems that can't be solved, or come close to being solved, in this manner.

I find his anti-Constitution actions despicable, the Constitution is a far greater document than he is President.

I find his problem solving skills either non-existent or very short term and tactical besides almost always ending in failure.

I find his interest in anything but himself to be narcissistic.

And worse of all, as Mr. Pritchett says, I am very scared that if Obama is reelected, having opinions like those expressed above could be very dangerous to my health, my freedom, and my well being going forward.

Any American President that scares a large group of Americans, is not a good American President.

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” Albert Einstein

We invite all readers of this blog to visit our new website, "The United States Of Purple," at:

http://www.unitedstatesofpurple.com/

The United States of Purple is a new grass roots approach to filling the office of President of The United States by focusing on the restoration of freedom in the United States, focusing on problem solving skills and results vs. personal political enrichment, and imposing term limits on all future Federal politicians. No more red states, no more blue states, just one United States Of America under the banner of Purple.

The United States Of Purple's website also provides you the formal opportunity to sign a petition to begin the process of implementing a Constitutional amendment to impose fixed term limits on all Federally elected politicians. Only by turning out the existing political class can we have a chance of addressing and finally resolving the major issues of or times.

Our book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government - Fifty First Steps To Restoring Our Freedom And Destroying The American Political Class" is now available at www.loathemygovernment.com. It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.


Please visit the following sites for freedom:

http://www.cato.org/
http://www.robertringer.com/
http://realpolichick.blogspot.com/
http://www.flipcongress2010.com/
http://www.reason.com/
http://www.repealamendment/

No comments: