Sunday, June 17, 2018

Open Letter To My Democratic Senator: Why Do Democrats Care More About Illegal Immigrants Than Needy Americans?

Before we get into this post, let’s review my voting record:
  • I have never voted for a Republican for President in my life and I am 65 years old.
  • Thus, I did not vote for Donald Trump.
  • I rarely have voted for a Republican for national office.
Given my voting history, consider the following letter that I recently sent to my incumbent Florida U.S. Senator, Democrat Bill Nelson, who is up for reelection this fall:

************************************

Senator Nelson:

I have never voted for a Republican for President in my life (I am 65). But in November I fully expect to vote for no Democrats across the board since it is pretty obvious that Democrats, yourself included, care more about illegal immigrants than you do about needy Americans. 

Rather than help veterans get the healthcare they have been deprived of, you and Democrats care only about illegal immigrants. Over 300,000 veterans may have died because they could not get the healthcare they needed from the VA:


Rather than helping the many homeless Americans across the country you and the Democrats care only about illegal immigrants. Over 500,000 Americans are currently homeless and that number is growing steadily:


Rather than care about the thousands and thousands of Americans fighting an opioid addiction, you and the Democrats care only about illegal immigrants. Over 60,000 Americans die from drug addiction every year and over 40,000 of them overdose on opioids:


Rather than care about thousands of American kids who are in foster care, homeless, hungry, and subject to physical and mental abuse you and the Democrats care only about illegal immigrants. Four American kids die everyday from child abuse, over 1,400 a year, and 70% of them are under the age of three:


Are you getting the message? As a taxpayer, we have serious problems and deficiencies helping millions of Americans in dire need but you and the Democrats care only about a relative handful of illegal immigrants. I do not get it. 

But hopefully you and other Democrats do get it in November in the form of unemployment status, you are all a disgrace to needy Americans. Senator, you personally have been present for all of the crises and unfulfilled needs affecting the American groups listed above, from American youngsters dying from abuse to veterans dying from neglect. You are part of the problem and no longer deserve to provide this disservice to this country’s neediest citizens.


Our book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government - Fifty First Steps To Restoring Our Freedom And Destroying The American Political Class" is now available at:


www.loathemygovernment.com

It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.

Please visit the following sites for freedom:


http://www.reason.com
http://www.cato.org
http://www.bankruptingamerica.org

http://www.conventionofstates.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08j0sYUOb5w




\

No comments: