Monday, March 23, 2020

My Email To Nancy Pelosi: Caring More About Themselves Than Americans


Ms. Pelosi:

I am 67 years old. I have never voted for a Republican for President in my life, I rarely vote for Republicans for national office, I did not vote for Trump, and when I lived in New Jersey I was once a registered Democrat. But the actions of yourself and Schumer by playing politics with the corona virus relief package for needy Americans is just plain despicable. The country is in crisis and you two and other Democrats would rather play politics and get greedy with other, secondary issues that have no bearing on the hardships the country is going through. Are you that out of touch with what goes on outside of the Beltway, are you that stupid, or you really do not care? Or is it all three? Get the damned relief flowing to needy American families and cut the s%$t politics.. For once in your life act like a compassionate human being rather than a political robot with no feelings, no empathy, and no caring for the rest of us. You are all pathetic and you have turned someone like me into a non-Democrat, nice job.

No comments: