Monday, June 26, 2023

Biden Crime Family Chronicles, Part 1: Taxes For Thee But Not For Me!

 “The first Information charges the defendant [Hunter Biden] with tax offenses – namely, two counts of willful failure to pay federal income tax,” according to U.S. Attorney David Weiss’ letter. “The second Information charges the defendant with a firearm offense – namely, one count of possession of a firearm by a person who is an unlawful user of or addicted to a controlled substance.” So, I wonder if I "willfully" do not pay federal income taxes for two years and if I illegally purchase a gun while addicted to crack cocaine I will also not go to jail? What a great country!


https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/20/hunter-biden-charged/?pnespid=ueN7VSJEZa8B3_vOqSaoFZiM7wv2RstqLO_gy.l4pBZmT42QZoDzxz0.0401Jrn0J5UG5O1u9w&fbclid=IwAR1OGkiJMf_YEhR43T3u2hSJlLldMnmUrJZheJXuH8YgBXBlxkarIGioyp4


Our book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government - Fifty First Steps To Restoring Our Freedom And Destroying The American Political Class" is now available at:

No comments: