Thursday, June 29, 2023

Biden Crime Family Chronicles, Part 3 - Hunter Biden Uses His Dad As Leverage To Blackmail the Chinese

 Biden Crime Family Chronicles, Part 3: Apparently, political crime families are not hesitant to use the full force of the Federal government to extort money from foreigners. According to IRS whistle blower, Gary Shalley, Hunter Biden warned a Chinese business associate in a 2017 that his dad Joe and his political allies would “make certain … that you will regret not following my direction” while negotiating a six-figure business deal: “I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,” An August 2020 search warrant revealed the exchange between Hunter and Zhao, which resulted in $100,000 payment to Hunter Biden’s company, Owasco P.C.


https://nypost.com/2023/06/22/hunter-biden-used-joe-as-leverage-in-china-biz-deal-text/?fbclid=IwAR1cxsjxH296qKHoTGTx5VfvpB18zo1QSGqCqTz661Uc0qaSBdrjErk09vM

No comments: