- Realities show that global warming actually stopped about 18 years ago, causing global warming advocates to rebrand their position as “climate change” since “global warming” was no longer an emerging reality.
- Turns out the major global warming forecast models all turned out to be grossly inaccurate in predicting future climate and warming trends, throwing into doubt whether any man made global warming or climate change was actually happening.
- Major and reputable scientists and science organizations (e.g. the renowned CERN Institute) were either originally determining that man made global warming and climate control never existed or changing their position to become doubters of what they may have original believed about global warming.
- Important and prominent scientists around the world were caught manipulating climate data to verify their false claims and forecast models or were outed for at least contemplating changing real world data to match their ill performing analyses and forecasting models.
- The bottom line of their findings is that natural variability within nature accounted fro the vast majority of climate changes in the western part of the country over the past century.
- They attributed any climate changes to “the telltale signs of natural variability,” a concept that was published in a paper titled “Atmospheric Controls on Northeast Pacific Temperature Variability and Change 1900-2012” in the Proceeding of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS).
- Rather than try to explain the details of their research and sophisticated climate modeling (which includes the inclusion of multidecadal weather and climate variability, a natural cycle we have previously discussed in this blog) let me skip to their conclusions directly: Natural variability in the atmosphere/ocean dynamics of the northern Pacific Ocean rather than human-caused global warming can largely explain the century-long rise in temperatures in the Pacific Northwest.
- Their research and analysis covered observed climate trends from 1900–2012 via weather observing stations in the contiguous United States located west of longitude 116°W, which includes all of Washington and Oregon, most of California, and parts of Idaho and Nevada.
- They laid out detailed maps across those states that showed the raw temperatures and those same temperatures adjusted for known climate phenomenon.
- They found that the adjusted data showed very little, if any, global warming over the past century when ALL climate factors are considered.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com