- They have given us a national debt of almost $18 trillion, over $50,000 for every man, woman, and child in this country, and left us with nothing to show for it.
- They have implemented economic policies that have stuck us with meager economic growth relative to historic standards, have caused the real unemployment rate to be over ten percent for years, and have forced over 45 million Americans to rely on government food assistance to survive.
- They have failed to resolve a major issue in decades including the lost war on drugs, failing public schools, the lack of a national energy policy and strategy, and ever rising health care costs.
- They have failed to seal our borders resulting in elevated levels of illegal immigrants and an ever rising threat of terrorism within our borders.
- They have implemented a so-called health care reform law, Obama Care, that has caused millions and millions of Americans to lose access to their preferred insurance plans, doctors, and hospitals, has aggravated an existing doctor shortage, has caused most peoples’ health insurance premiums and deductibles to rise dramatically, has increased hospital emergency room caseloads, has raised the threat of identify theft substantially, and has no chance of actually reducing health care costs in this country since the root causes of those high costs were never addressed by the legislation.
- They have lorded over a bloated Federal bureaucracy that wastes money like there is no tomorrow, a bureaucracy that allows major social programs like Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid to head unimpeded into insolvency, and accepts mediocrity and criminal behavior from Federal employees without consequences.
- They have allowed this same Federal government to trample ordinary citizens’ Constitutional rights, including the First Amendment when the IRS and the current administration denied freedom of speech rights to conservative causes and the Fourth Amendment when various agencies of the Federal government spied on millions and millions of Americans’ communications without due process, warrants or any defendable reason.
- And worst of all, the current set of politicians have graced us with a gridlocked government where getting themselves reelected takes a huge priority over formulating solutions, where naming post offices is about the extent of their ability to enact any kind of positive legislation.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com