- It did not appear that global warming advocates were looking at all of the available global warming science, realities, and trends, just those select pieces of information that supported their position.
- There seemed to be a growing sense of doubt among scientists about whether or not global warming was actually a real thing.
- We were getting tired of Al Gore and others of his ilk who constantly were calling those that were undecided about global warming a whole litany of slurs including racists, homophobes, and other insulting terms.
- Realities show that global warming actually stopped about 18 years ago, causing global warming advocates to rebrand their position as “climate change” since “global warming” was no longer an emerging reality.
- Turns out the major global warming forecast models all turned out to be grossly inaccurate in predicting future climate and warming trends, throwing into doubt whether any man made global warming or climate change was actually happening.
- Major and reputable scientists and science organizations (e.g. the renowned CERN Institute) were either originally determining that man made global warming and climate control never existed or changing their position to become doubters of what they may have original believed about global warming.
- Important and prominent scientists around the world were caught manipulating climate data to verify their false claims and forecast models or were outed for at least contemplating changing real world data to match their ill performing analyses and forecasting models.
4) Let’s finish today with some realities and facts as laid out in late October in the following NewsMax article:
- Even though global warming stopped about 18 years ago, the Federal government still spends $22 billion a year to fight the global warming crisis. This is twice as much as it spends futilely trying to protect our southern border. (twice as much as it spends protecting our border).
- According to Forbes columnist Larry Bell, , the ripple effect of global warming initiatives actually costs Americans $1.75 trillion every year. This comes out to over $15,000 a year for every U.S. household, $15,000 that cannot be spent productively to grow the economy or provide more personal satisfaction and freedom for every American.
- The $1.75 trillion is about four times larger than this year’s Federal budget deficit.
- This spending nonsense has been going on even though NASA’s own data, via Remote Sensing Systems (RSS), shows that the world has warmed a mere .36 degrees Fahrenheit over the last 35 years (they started measuring the data in 1979), with no warming in the past 18 years or so.
- The global warming thesis weakens further when you consider that the North Polar ice cap is increasing in size, as measured by satellite images from NASA which actually reflect an increase of 43% to 63%.
- Compare this reality to the historical delusion from Al Gore who boldly, and grossly incorrectly predicted: “The North Polar ice cap is falling off a cliff. It could be completely gone in summer in as little as seven years. Seven years from now.”
- Even though the President of the United States clearly stated on twitter on May 16, 2014 that, “97% of scientists agree: climate change is real, man-made and dangerous,” the Wall Street Journal found that, “The assertion that 97% of scientists believe that climate change is a man-made, urgent problem is a fiction.” and Forbes headlined an article with the title “Global Warming Alarmists Caught Doctoring ’97% Consensus’ Claims.”
- Claude Allegre,the founding father of the man-made global warming ethos, recently renounced his position that man has caused warming.
- The NewsMax article also asserts that proof is emerging that Al Gore and even President Obama have financially benefited from fueling the global warming hysteria.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com