- When ordinary citizens dared to have doubts and misgivings about Obama Care when it was first passed, rather than consider and respect our well founded views, Congressional people like Charles Rangel and Shelia Jackson Lee immediately declared that we must all be racists for having a valid opinion, an opinion that has certainly been validated over the past year or so: Obama Care is a disaster of unheard of proportions.
- When Congresswoman Maxine Waters disagreed with the opinions of a sub segment of Americans, namely Tea Party supporters, rather than engage in a meaningful dialog to understand each others’ positions, she just publicly wished that this segment of Americans go straight to hell.
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo showed his disdain for about half of the country when, according to an article by Marta Mossburg writing for www.spectator.org, “…conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault weapon, anti-gay have no place in the state of New York.” That’s right, welcome back to the intolerant 1960s when it was “love it or leave it.” One would have thought that we had advanced more as a tolerant nation over the past fifty years but apparently that is not the case with the top politician in the state of New York.
- Dozens of taxes have been imposed on Americans, American businesses, and the economy, resulting in lagging economic growth and increased unemployment and under employment. (“Increased taxes”)
- Health insurance premiums, deductibles and other health insurance costs have generally gone up, not down, and gone up substantially as a result of Obama Care. (“Ballooning costs”)
- The handling of the entire rollout process was badly bungled from day one and the pathetic development of Obama Care’s data systems have left millions of Americans susceptible to identity theft. (“Bureaucratic outrages”)
- On June 13, 2012, Obama Care Jonathan Gruber was interviewed by Frontline where he told them that the Cadillac tax issue was addressed in 2009 in a White House meeting attended by the President.
- He claimed that President Obama knew it was going to be a problem, and they all agreed to lie about it.
- While the White House denied this meeting, took place, White House logs show that Gruber did attend any number of meetings in the White House to work on the Obama Care strategy.
- According to those logs, on July 20, 2009, a person named Jonathan Gruber met with the President in the West Wing for a four hour meeting.
- Thus, we now have to decide who to believe, Gruber or Obama, both of whom have a record of lying and deception.
6) A few loose ends to tie up regarding this chapter of how politicians hold us in contempt:
- Nancy Pelosi has denied even knowing Gruber even though in 2009 on videotape she extolled his work by name in helping to develop Obama Care, either a lie or a really faulty memory, you decide.
- There are now videos of John Kerry quotes from 2009 that praise the work that Gruber did with the Obama Care legislation.
- The President recently tried to distance himself from Gruber by stating that Gruber was not on any government staffs, implying that he was a minor, background player in the whole debacle. However, Gruber has made millions and millions of dollars from the whole Obama Care effort from such diverse Federal government entities such as Health and Human Services, the Justice Department, and others. If he was such a minor player, then he was well paid for his minor efforts by the American taxpayer.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com