- Nine Chicago residents were killed and 45 others were wounded over the latest weekend that stats were available.
- Between Friday afternoon and early Saturday morning six people died from gunshot.
- The ages of those killed ranged from 19 to 54, most of whom were just going about their lives and were innocent bystanders.
- Despite the growth of digital communications, the SBA lent $412 million to paper and printing businesses, an industry that is in the latter stages of its life cycle.
- The SBA guaranteed $25 million in loans to travel agencies despite the reality that most of the world now gets its travel arrangements done electronically via sites like Orbitz and Priceline, cutting out the travel agency business altogether.
- From 2002 to 2008, the SBA guaranteed $60 million to video cassette tape businesses, a dead industry.
- From 2002 to 2008, the SBA lent $3.8 million to three Blockbuster Video stores, a dead company.
- The SBA also guaranteed loans to large and wealthy companies such as Beverly Hills diamond suppliers, Lamborghini car dealerships, private country clubs, luxury limousine companies and high end resorts.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: