- There has been a lot of chatter that she should run for mayor of New York City when it comes up for election.
- She is a New York state resident, New York City overwhelmingly voted for her for President, and the current mayor is not doing that great a job, factors all of which should point to an easy election win for her to become New York City’s next mayor.
- But that is why we always look at the numbers since a recent Rasmussen poll of 1,000 likely New York City voters was not kind to Hillary.
- Only 23% of those polled wanted her to run and become their next mayor.
- A whopping 58% of those likely voters polled said they did not want Clinton to run again for office with about 19% undecided.
- So by a margin of about two and a half to one, New York City voters rejected the concept of Hillary for mayor.
- According to a recent poll by Investors Business Daily, Trump comes out ahead among a sample of Americans when it comes to choosing sides, the mainstream press vs. Trump.
- 55% of those polled say that they have grown “weary from the media’s persistently negative coverage of president Trump.”
- 54% believe that the mainstream press “has assumed the role of the opposition party, constantly opposing the President and his policies at every turn.”
- 88% Republicans say they are tired of the relentless negativity and 55% of Independents say they are tired of the relentless negativity.
- A recent Rasmussen poll found that 63% of likely voter Americans say the country would be better off if Democrats try to work with the President, not opposing the President at every turn.
- Only 29% said the country would be better off if the Democrats “oppose the President in every possible way.”
- So by a more than two to one margin, Americans want those in Washington to work together, not continually attack each other.
- Even Democrats polled think it is better to work with Trump than to oppose him at every possible. 46% to 44%.
- That 46% voting for cooperation is up from 32% which was the level shortly after the election last November.
- According to a Rasmussen press release: “Most voters agree that it’s bad for America and bad for the Democratic Party if Democrats continue to flat out oppose everything President Trump does. Even Democrats are conflicted about their party’s scorched earth policy.”
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: