- Law enforcement officials have announced that they have located 15 drug cartel “marijuana plantations” containing 77,000 marijuana plants.
- The amazing thing about these marijuana plantations is that they were not discovered in a far away land, they were found in the backwoods of Texas, across nine counties.
- Yes, a Mexican drug cartel, thought to be the Los Zetas, have had enough nerve and wherewithal to actually export part of their marijuana production physically into the United States.
- The estimated value of these thousands of marijuana plants is about $101.6 million according to reporting by the San Antonio Express News since it is estimated that these plants would eventually produce almost 170,000 pounds of marijuana, about 85 tons worth of grass.
- Worst economic recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.
- Annual overall national economic growth that never exceeded 3% and never once got even close to the long term annual growth average.
- Job creation that was worst than just about any other economic recovery and the jobs that were created were mostly part time, contract, and low paying positions in the services industries.
- Household income and wages that were stagnant for almost the entire length of the Obama recovery until a recent small uptick.
- Millions of Americans that want full time jobs and can only find temporary jobs or have dropped out of the labor workforce altogether.
- The labor participation rate is at levels not seen since the stagflation years of the Carter administration with about 94 million American adults not in the workforce.
- The analysis first took the median American housing price for a typical single family home in the first year of each of the past nine U.S. Presidents and adjusted those housing prices for inflation.
- The next step in the analysis was to take the median annual family income in those same initial years of each Presidential administration and adjust those income levels for inflation.
- The analysis than graphed the difference between these two inflation adjusted numbers for each initial year of each Presidential term.
- For just about every Presidency, the difference was pretty constant between $100,000 and $120,000.
- With the exception of the second term of the George W. Bush Presidency, at the height of the housing boom, the Obama administration had the highest difference between median house value and median family income levels.
- Another way to view the numbers is to create a ratio between the adjusted median housing values and median family incomes.
- When these ratios are calculated, they all fall between 2.6 and 2.8 with the exception of the second Bush and second Obama terms whose ratios are well above 3.0.
- The Federal government has collected $611,318,000,000 in individual income taxes in the first five months of this fiscal year.
- This sets a record for the first five months of any previous fiscal year.
- And yet despite this record of income tax collection, more taxes collected by any government in the history of mankind, the Federal bureaucracy and Washington political class somehow still managed to run a whopping deficit of $348,984,000,000.
- In other words, the Washington politicians spent 28% more than they collected in total revenue.
- Ten years ago, before the recklessly overspending Obama administration took over, the Federal government five month spending level was just over $500,000,000,000 which means that Federal spending has gone up by 20% in just ten years.
- That poll showed that 53% of U.S likely voters approve of the job Trump is doing so far.
- 47% disapprove of the job he is doing.
- 37% strongly approve of the job he is doing while 36% strongly disapprove of the job he is doing resulting in what Rasmussen calls a Presidential Approval Index of +1%.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: