- Send your kids to better schools.
- You could more easily start your own business.
- You could donate more to charities and needy individuals that you want to help.
- You could take more and better vacations.
- You could live in a better house or drive a better car.
- The Federal government spied on a private meeting between German Chancellor Angela Merkel and UN Secretary Ban Ki-Moon regarding a climate change meeting they were having.
- Obama was briefed that the Federal government was “monitoring” Merkel in 2010 but allowed it to continue.
- The Federal government tapped the phone of the Chief of Staff for the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.
- The Federal government intercepted messages of the Director of Rules of the World Trade Organization.
- The Federal government intercepted Italian diplomatic cables that involved Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu.
- The Federal government intercepted conversations between European Union and Japanese trade ministers.
- The Federal government targeted five top European Union officials for long term message interception including tapping their phones in several different countries.
- The Federal government targeted the Italian ambassador to NATO for long term message interception.
- The Federal government tapped a private meeting between French and Italian prime ministers regarding the Italian banking system.
- The Wikileaks release of its latest documents shows that the CIA has collected a massive, detailed catalog of secret computer hacking tools.
- These hacking tools can be used to turn computers, Internet router computers, smartphones and web-enabled televisions into remote electronic spying devices.
- The hacking tools were so good that they would enable CIA personnel or others to by bypass the encrypting software of both Apple and Android smartphones.
- This information was among the 9,000 documents that Wikileaks released, what promises to be just the first set of stolen CIA documents.
- Some of the documents show CIA personnel discussing how to hack Apple and Android smartphones in order to ascertain someone’s location and audio and text messages in addition to taking over a smartphone’s microphone and camera.
- This is interesting because the Obama administration had promised smartphone manufacturers that it would tell those manufacturers what security gaps the government uncovered and yet we now see that during that administration the CIA was actively trying to find ways to exploit those smartphones, indicating another potential Obama administration lie.
- But it is not just smartphones that are at risk since one program called “Weeping Angel” can turn a Samsung Internet connected televisions into listening devices which can send family and other conversations back to the CIA.
- Other CIA hacking programs can corrupt car control systems, which in the era of self driving cars would allow the CIA to turn a car into an assassination vehicle.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: