- Debbie Wasserman Schultz/Shady Pakistani IT Consultant Scandal - The Congresswoman employed a guy, Imran Awan, as a computer systems expert who was arrested recently just before leaving the country for Pakistan for potential banking crimes. But the scandal possibly goes much further than financial crimes in that Awan and his relatives had access to dozens of computers and devices owned and used by Democratic members of Congress and the information on those devices may have been compromised. Wasserman Schultz did not help the situation when she obstructed justice by refusing to cooperate with Capital police in their investigation of the matter, leading credence to the possibility that there was a massive security breach and she is trying to cover it up. The fact that smashed computer drives were found at the Aman home adds to the scandal.
- Two former Pennsylvania Democratic mayors have been indicted after being investigated by the FBI. They are charged with accepting illegal gifts in return for political favors.
- Democratic Congressman Robert Brady is being investigated by the FBI for possibly paying a political challenger $90,000 to drop out of the Democratic Party primary he was running in.
- Six months ago, Democratic Congressman Chaka Fattah began serving a 10 year prison sentence for racketeering.
- Current Seattle mayor Ed Murray terminated his campaign for a second term after long time allegations of child abuse came into the public eye.
- Although the Democratic National Committee (DNC) sneakily sabotaged Bernie Sanders run to be the Democratic Party nominee for President last year, that scandal has new legs as a result of a current class action suit.
- And the DNC has other legal problem in that it is also being sued for not paying the wages of campaign workers from last year.
- Corrine Brown, a former Florida Democratic Congresswoman, has been convicted of stealing money from a charity she created and using the stolen funds for her own personal use.
- A billionaire Democratic Party supporter stole the party’s chairmanship position.
- Current Democratic Senator Bob Menendez will go on trial and face bribery charges.
- Chicago Democratic Mayor Rahm Emanuel not only hid videotape of a police shooting in 2015, his biggest union supporter was recently indicted for extortion.
- A former Democratic state government Assembly Speaker is on trial for corruption.
- Staying in that criminal haven known as New York, a number of the current governor’s aides have been indicted for numerous corruption charges.
- More in New York: the Governor himself has been accused of diverting emergency government funds and resources to his own pet projects.
- Former Democratic Congressman, Anthony Weiner, pleaded guilty to sexting to a 15 year old girl and has to register as a sex offender.
- Over 300 votes cast in a local California Democratic Party election turned out to be frauds, according to an official review board, which will likely lead to a lawsuit since the final election was decided by only 62 votes.
- California Governor Jerry Brown’s political campaign was found guilty of money laundering, was fined $3,500, and given a warning letter.
- In a massively illegal move, “In order to wiretap Trump and his campaign, the Obama Administration wiretapped foreign officials and then unmasked the names of the Trump officials they spoke with, something that is highly unethical and almost certainly illegal. Using national security to a political end is simply beyond the beyond. Moreover, much of this highly classified information was then leaked to a willing media, also for partisan political purposes.”
- And finally, as the Democrats in Washington constantly are trying to prove that Trump is a Russian dupe and colluder, it turns out that a main driver of their effort, the infamous “Trumpo Dossier” was indeed “fake news” and put together by a group called Fusion GPS, a firm that has done business with Russia in the past and who may have created the fake dossier at the behest of the Russian government.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: