- Americans eat too much of the wrong kind of food, resulting in obscenely high obesity rates for the country.
- Our food chain is infested with overdoses of high fructose corn syrup, salt, sugar, and other unhealthy additives.
- Americans smoke too much.
- Americans do not exercise enough.
- The country is in serious need of health care tort reform.
- Barriers to insurance company competition across state lines need to come down.
- Obama Care never “followed the money” to find out who is actually profiting from the ever escalating healthcare costs in this country and how to get those factors under control.
- Obama Care never got the immense amount of fraud and abuse in current government healthcare programs, Medicare and Medicaid, under control in order to save money to efficiently fund other government health care initiatives.
- Obama Care never put serious research money towards curing the major diseases that drive high healthcare costs such as high frequency cancers and dementia type diseases.
- Insurance premiums have gone up dramatically.
- Insurance deductibles have gone up dramatically.
- Competition has decreased.
- Policy selection has shrunk.
- Enrollment targets have not come close to being met.
- Millions of Americans lost access to their preferred doctors.
- Millions of Americans lost access to their preferred insurance plans.
- Millions of American lost access to their preferred hospitals.
- Medicaid budgets in some states have skyrocketed as a result of Obama Care.
- Over a trillion dollars more than expected will be added to the national debt.
- In the face of a flu epidemic in England, that country’s single payer insurance system is being overwhelmed.
- People are waiting up to twelve hours just to see a doctor for a flu examination.
- The British Health Service, their single payer system, is so desperate that they have cancelled over 50,000 non-urgent surgeries so that the limited and overworked doctors and other medical professionals can have their attention diverted to treating flu victims.
- Things are so bad that even the Prime Minister, Theresa May, had to come out with a public apology of how bad the healthcare situation is in England today: “I know it’s difficult, I know it’s frustrating, I know it’s disappointing for people and I apologize.”
- Joy Hataley, a doctor up in Ontario, Canada, recently had to refer a patient to a neurologist at Kingston General Hospital.
- Obviously a referral to a neurologist likely represents a potentially grave and dangerous situation.
- When the patient went to make the appointment on the doctor’s referral he was told it would be four and half YEARS before he could even get an appointment, never mind whatever treatment might be necessary.
- The doctor was told that if this inane four and a half year waiting period was not acceptable they would try to get their patient in to see a neurologist in another city altogether.
- But if the wait time was four and half years Kingston General Hospital, what are the odds that the wait time in a different city would be much shorter?
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: