- ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.
- CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
- ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney
- ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary
- ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood
- CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.
- According to the Daily Mail on November 20, 2017, four more women have come forward to accuse former Democratic President Bill Clinton of sexual assault. The women’s attorneys have notified Clinton that they plan to file four separate lawsuits against him.
- The Huffington Post reported on November 21, 2017 that Congresswoman Diana DeGette accused a former Democratic Congressman, Bob Filner, of sexually assaulting her when both were serving in Congress: “Some years ago, I was in an elevator and then-Congressman Bob Filner tried to pin me to the door of the elevator and kiss me. And I pushed him away. I mean, I was his colleague. He couldn’t take action against me. And believe you me, I never got in an elevator with him again.”
- The LA Times reported on November 20, 2017, that Democratic California assemblyman, Raul Bocanegra, had resigned his leadership role in the California state government and will not seek re-election after sexual harassment allegations were made public. A total of six women so far have accused him of sexual harassment.
- The Washington Beacon reported on November 13, 2017 that a New Mexico Democratic Congressional candidate, David Alcon, had been arrested for stalking. He had been sending unwanted text messages to a woman, one of which included a picture of his genitals.
- CBS in Denver reported on November 10, 2017 that Democratic state lawmaker Steve Lebsock had been accused by ten women of sexual harassment. One of the women was a fellow lawmaker who says, “says Lebsock became aggressively lewd at a bar on the last day of the 2016 legislative session when he found out that Winter’s husband was out of town."
- On a related story to the previous point, the Denver Post reported on November 14, 2017 that Colorado Democratic House Speaker Crisanta Duran had been accused of covering up the sexual harassment allegations against the same Steve Lebsock.
- The Minnpost reported on November 21, 2017 that Minnesota state lawmaker Dan Schoen had resigned over sexual harassment allegations. Two women had made the accusations with one claiming that at a campaign event back in 2015 Schoen had grabbed her buttocks while stating she had a "good door-knocking ass."
- The Sacramento Bee newspaper reported on November 16, 2017 that a third woman had come forward to accuse California Democrat state senator Tony Mendoza of sexual harassment.
- The Mercury News reported on November 11, 2017 that Democratic Senate leader Kevin Leon was also now involved in a sexual harassment controversy.
- The Inquirer reported on October 11, 2017 that Democratic Pennsylvania Commissioner of the town of Radnor had been arrested on multiple counts of child pornography. He is charged with receiving and sending hundreds of images of child sexual abuse, some involving toddlers and infants.
- The Buffalo News reported on November 20, 2017 that a woman had claimed that New York Governor Andrew Cuomo had ignored her pleas to investigate one of his staff people who was allegedly sexually harassing her. Cuomo himself is named in a Federal lawsuit that the woman has filed.
- The Ledger Enquirer reported on November 13, 2017 that a Democratic state lawmaker, Calvin Smyre, has been accused of sexual misconduct. A so-called Democratic Party activist claims that Smyre sexually assaulted her in 1996 in Chicago.
- Florida Democratic Party President Sally Boynton Brown resigns amidst sexual harassment controversy. (Sunshine State News - 11/20/2017)
- New Mexico Democratic legislator Sen. Michael Padilla accused in two Federal lawsuits of sexual harassment. (The Albuquerque Journal - 11/18/2017)
- Colorado Democratic Rep. Paul Rosenthal accused of sexual harassment and groping. (The Denver Post - 11/17/2017)
- Illinois Democratic Sen. Ira Silverstein accused of sexual harassment. (CBS CHicago - 10/31/2017)
- Missouri Democratic Rep. Josh Peters accused of sexual harassment. (The Kansas City Star - 01/25/2017)
- Nevada Democratic Sen. Mark Manendo resigns amid numerous sexual harassment allegations. (KTNV - 07/18/2017)
- Oklahoma Democratic lawmaker Will Fourkiller accused of sexual harassment. (NewsOK - 01/10/2017)
- Oregon Democratic lawmaker David Gomberg accused of inappropriately touching women. (Pregon Lives - 10/30/2017)
- Former Washington Democratic lawmaker Brendan Williams accused of sexual harassment. (The Seattle Times - 11/01/2017)
- Connecticut Democratic councilman Scott Chamberlain resigns after ‘furry’ profile revealed. (The New York Daily News 09/08/2017)
- Florida Democratic Sen. Jeff Clemens resigns over sexual misconduct. (Politico - 10/27/2017)
- Ohio Democratic governor candidate Justice William O’Neill brags about his sexual history on Facebook. (The Washington Post - 11/18/2017)
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com