- Apparently Kerry told high ranking Palestinian officials that they should ignore Trump because he would not be President much longer.
- This undermines the legal and proper strategies of a legally elected President and his administration and sows disrespect for the entire country around the world, I think it borders on treason.
- The Israeli news outlet, Maariv reported on a meeting between Kerry and Hussein Agha in London: “Former Secretary of State John Kerry reportedly tried to meddle in Middle East peace talks, allegedly telling a close associate of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas not to ‘yield to President Trump’s demands.’... in the conversation, Kerry reportedly told Agha to share a message with Abbas – urging him to ‘hold on and be strong’ during talks with the Trump administration and ‘play for time … [and] not yield to President Trump’s demands.’
- In addition: “Kerry, who served as former President Barack Obama’s secretary of state during his second term, also reportedly told Agha that Trump would not be in office for long, suggesting he could be out in a year.”
- Last spring, Michael Horowitz, the inspector general for the Justice Department, published the result of his investigation that identified rampant sexual misconduct inside the Justice Department.
- From 2012 thru 2016, the report alleged there was “systemic” sexual harassment and misconduct and there was a lack of follow up when the misconduct occurred.
- The misconduct apparently was wide ranging from the Civil Division to the FBI to the Attorneys’ Office to ATF to other Justice departments.
- Not only was the misconduct across the entire spectrum of Justice Department organizations but it ranged from low level employees to high ranking officials.
- And the problem seemed to be trending worse over the 2012-2016 timeframe.
- The two biggest findings from the investigation “were the sheer magnitude of misconduct issues and the complete negligence in handling the issues...Large numbers of employees at every level were literally caught in acts of sexual harassment, misconduct and often times sexual crimes.”
- And yet, according to the inspector general report, virtually no employee at any level suffered any criminal or employment consequences.
- In one case, a Justice attorney actually admitted to stalking a female employee, actions that included breaking into her private personnel files and used that private information to create an online scam to trick her.
- In another case, another attorney sexually assaulted two women.
- A third Justice attorney was caught peeping on a breastfeeding woman at his office, peeping that included illegal surveillance.
- All three attorneys received any negative consequences, their crimes were never reported, and they still received performance financial awards AFTER they were caught.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: