- I have never voted for a Republican for President in my life.
- Thus, I did not vote for Trump.
- I have rarely voted for a Republican for national office in my life.
- Over 340 companies have already announced benefits to employees, charities, customers, and shareholders as a result of the tax cuts.
- Many of these companies have given their employees one time benefits ranging up to $3,000 per employee.
- Many of these companies raised the hourly wage levels of their employees.
- Many of these companies decreased the cost of health care that their employees and their families have had to pay.
- Many of these companies increased the amount they are contributing to their employees’ 401k plans.
- Many of these companies have given free stock shares to their employees.
- Many of these companies have increased the amount of investment they invest for employee training and education.
- Many of these companies have announced new hiring plans for their companies.
- Many of these companies have increased the amount of money they will be donating to charities.
- Many of these companies are passing their tax savings along to their customers.
- Many of these companies have done multiple things from the above list, e.g. increased wages, gave bonuses, AND increased charitable giving.
Some of the companies giving back to their employees and the economy that ATR identified include:
At this point we got tired of listing the hundreds of companies that ATR identified in its tracking and analysis. As you can see, we stopped at the letter “A”, the ATR website article went on to list companies that began with “B” to companies whose name started with a “Z”. You can go to the ATR website listed above where you can also read the press releases that most of these companies put out describing how the Trump tax cuts were the driving force for all of these good outcomes for Americans and America.
- Chill out, tamp down your TDS affliction. No matter how much you hate Trump on a sexist, personal basis, get over it. He is the legally and duly elected President, he will be around for a while so refocus your hatred on more constructive issues and matters. You will live a lot longer if you take your hatred out of your heart and soul and devote it to something positive.
- I would really appreciate it if some of you would apologize to the Trump voters you have disrespected in some of the grossest terms possible over the past year. You have called millions of voters racists, ignorant, stupid, Nazis, KKK members, and other horrible names simply because you disagreed with their voting choice. No American should be called such disgusting names simply because they exercised their Constitutional rights to the best of their abilities. Plus, slandering over 60 million Americans is no way to unite the country and get it focused on the real issues facing us all.
- More personally, I would like, no I am demanding, an apology from some of you for your slanderous and disgusting name calling because in doing so, you insulted and disrespected my sister, my family members, my friends, and my co-workers who simply voted their conscience. I will defend their right to vote anyway they wanted and will no put up with your childish and vicious venom and bile directed at them, very important people in my life
- And finally, I challenge you to read the following blog post, a post that shows quite clearly that it was hateful people like some of you and your silence during the Obama years that actually caused Trump to be elected. Thus, the people you hate for voting for Trump are actually looking back at you in the mirror:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com