Let’s get started:
1) We have previously discussed the disgusting situation on the streets of San Francisco. With an exploding homeless population, the streets are now lined with human feces, urination, and drug user spent needles. The city has actually set up a dedicated helpline for citizens to report piles of human feces on the streets, a condition acknowledged by the incoming mayor.
Daniel Greenfield, writing for the Freedom Outpost website on August 2, 2018, summed up, somewhat comically and ironically, the other horrible conditions, political idiocy, and over regulation that now permeates this socialist “mecca” on the west coast:
- The title of his article is “San Francisco Bans Everything” which is not too far from the truth.
- He asserts and provides links that show that the city government has banned straws, fur coats, bottled water, vaping liquids, upholstered furniture, plastic bags, pet stores, electric scooters coffee cups, pacing peanuts, tropical fish, and McDonald’s Happy Meal.
- However, they have made drug use/abuse, public urination and defecation, and shoplifting legal.
- Greenfield hilariously and correctly now calls the city “North Korea with a tech industry and some leftover Victorian architecture (which it’s banning tour buses from visiting) has reacted to the collapse of living conditions and fleeing tourists by banning everything.”
- The public defecation is probably the most disgusting problem facing the city with the article discussing examples of how 20 pounds of human waste was deposited on a city street and how constant human urine had corroded a pole so much that the metal weakened and fell on a car, almost killing the driver.
- Official complaints about human waste in the city have gone from 5,685 in 2011 to 18,211 in 2016, a threefold increase in just five years.
- But although public defecation and urinating is not illegal, using or serving a straw is illegal with both the city and the state passing anti-straw laws with the state version carrying a potential six month jail sentence.
- Which raises the satirical question: will Mexican drug cartels now starting smuggling illegal straws across the border for thirst addicted Americans?
- Straws were banned, according to the city ordinance, because they “may threaten public health” but public defecation and urination must not be a health issue in the city.
- The city also banned fur coats since, according to a sponsor of that ban, Katy Tang, "fur farming contributes to water and air pollution" because each mink produces "44 pounds of feces in the mink’s lifetime."
- But since a human being like Ms. Tang generates about 342 pound of feces in a year, about 8 times more than a mink produces in its lifetime, maybe it is the city council members like herself that should be banned.
- The city spends over $800,000 a day, every day, on its homeless population but city council members worry about and spend time on straws, fur coats, and a myriad of other stupid, useless efforts.
- The city also decided that employers could no longer provide on site dining/cafeteria services for their employees since such employee perks cause local restaurants to lose business.
- This forces taxpaying workers to leave their place of business and walk through the feces and drug needle lined streets to find a place to eat, making sure they do not drink bottled water, wear a mink coat, or vape on the way to finding a meal.
How bad have things gotten in the city of San Francisco? A major medical organization, based in Chicago, cancelled its future conventions in the city after a long string of years holding their convention there. This raises the the obvious question that the article poses: when the city of Chicago thinks your city is a hellhole, how bad and how low have you sunk?
2) Osama Bin Laden and his terrorist group, Al Qaeda, were responsible for not only the worst terrorist attack ever inside America but untold other terrorist attacks and deaths around the world. They are truly the worst and deadliest group of terrorists ever assembled.
Fortunately, Bin Laden was killed by a secret raid by Seal Team Six under the Obama administration, giving that Presidency one of its very few success stories, and the remainder of Al Qaeda has been greatly diminished over time.
But before all of this good news happened, apparently the Obama administration gave out hundreds of thousands of American tax dollars to an Al Qaeda terrorist affiliate, a fact verified by the State Department:
- The Obama administration approved a $200,000 grant to an organization in the country of Sudan that had strong ties to Al Qaeda.
- In fact, the group had previously and was currently designated as a terrorist financing organization by the Federal government years previously (2004) and yet, Obama still gave them $200,000.
- The $200,000 was given to the Islamic Relief Agency in 2014, as reported by Sam Westrop of the Middle East even though the group was already on the terror watch list, according to Mr. Westrop: “More stunningly, government officials specifically authorized the release of at least $115,000 of this grant even after learning that it was a designated terror organization.”
- USAID, the Federal government organization responsible for dispensing the taxpayer wealth to the terror organization confirmed Mr. Westrop’s reporting.
- Yet 10 years after the group was designated as a terror group, in March, 2014 USAID gave it $200,000 for so-called humanitarian efforts.
- In November, 2014, USAID finally realized it’s mistake and ordered all contacts and funding be stopped with the group.
- But in May, 2015 the Treasury gave the group $115,000 despite it being on the terrorist list for now eleven years and six months after USAID realized the error or its ways.
- According to Mr. Westrop: “Obama-administration officials knowingly approved the transfer of taxpayer dollars to an al-Qaeda affiliate, and not an obscure one but an enormous international network that was often in the headlines.”
More insanity to follow.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: