- Ocasio-Cortez recently proclaimed that, “I got elected.” No, not really. You won your party’s primary nomination to be a candidate but the election is not until November in case your staff has not told you. And she may not get elected then either since the incumbent Democrat she upset in the primaries, Joe Crowley, is running as an independent candidate and currently leads her in some opinion polls.
- Makes you wonder how someone who wants to be in Congress does not understand how the election process works.
- She recently claimed that, “ICE is sexually assaulting women,” a statement that infers that everyone working for ICE is assaulting women, a highly unlikely situation.
- But even worse, she could not provide any proof that ANYONE in ICE was sexually assaulting women, inciting hate and misinformation to the worst degree possible.
- As any reader of this blog knows, the reality of manmade global warming is a myth, we have provided hundreds of statistics, facts, research, and scientists that prove that manmade global warming is a myth but that did not stop her from claiming that “Americans are dying from global warming.”
- As we have shown any number of times that any actual global warming that occurred naturally has resulted in milder storms, fewer wildfires, higher crop yields, etc., factors that have all made humanity’s plight easier to handle.
- During the hearings, Feinstein related in a past job she had experiences sentencing women to jail for getting an abortion in California at a time when abortion was illegal in that state.
- According to Feinstein’s words she as an appointee on the governor’s “term setting and paroling authority” for women who had been convicted of felonies.
- She said that she sentenced women who had committed abortions with state prison time or approving them for parole.
- Apparently she made the same claim during the hearings to approve Jeff Sessions for attorney general: “she said that during the 1960s, she “sentenced women in California” after they were convicted of felony abortion. She even claimed that she sentenced them to a maximum of ten years.”
- Unbelievably, Congressman Ruben Gallego recently threatened ICE agents for doing their jobs, as mandated by Congress.
- Specifically, he stated that those that actually do their job for ICE, deporting illegal immigrants, should fear for their safety, that they would “not be safe” if somehow Democrats took over the government.
- He implied that these brave immigration enforcement agents could not use the excuse that they were doing their jobs if Democrats in Congress decided to come after them, again, for doing their job.
- His exact words were: “If you are a US government official and you are deporting Americans be warned. When the worm turns you will not be safe because you were just following orders. You do not have to take part in illegal acts ordered by this President's administration.”
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: