- Over time, some of the worst human rights violating nations, e.g. Saudi Arabia (which suppresses women’s rights), Venezuela (an oppressive regime whose citizens are literally starving to death), China (a country that locks up Christians and Muslims adherents who dare to speak out) , and Pakistan have headed up the UN Human Rights Council.
- Although the World Economic Forum ranks Iran 140th out of 144 nations when it comes to “parity between the sexes,” the UN saw it fit to allow Iran to be on the the board of the UN organization “dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.”
- A World Conference Against Racism degenerated into an anti-Israel hatefest which eventually led to the UN Human Rights Council issuing 78 anti-Israel resolutions despite Israel being one of the most modern in the world when it comes to women’s rights, equality, and democracy.
- The UN gave Syria a leadership role on the Special Committee on Decolonization despite Syria’s leader and government using chemical warfare to to kill its own citizens and repeated the same mistake in both 2016 and 2018.
- The UN gave departed Cuban leader Fidel Castro a minute of silent respect when he died even though he ran an oppressive and deadly dictatorship for decades, imprisoning and killing any and all Cuban dissidents.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: