- It has and will continue to increase the national debt.
- It will leave tens of millions of Americans still uninsured ten years from now.
- It has restricted overall economic growth.
- It raised taxes on all Americans in dozens of ways.
- It has reduced the job growth rate in this country.
- It has turned many full time workers into part time workers.
- It has generally increase the cost of health insurance, both premiums and deductibles, over what was available in the insurance market before it was passed.
- The Constitution was violated any number of times when the Obama administration unilaterally and illegally changed components of the law without the permission of Congress or the American people.
- The American people were lied to over and over, directly by the President and Democrats in Congress, on the ramifications of the law.
- It has caused millions of American to lose access to the current insurance policies they had.
- It has caused millions of Americans to lose access to their preferred doctors, preferred hospitals, and in many cases, current medicine treatments.
- It has likely increased the volume of people visiting hospital emergency rooms.
- It has caused thousands of doctors to retire early or change professions in order to not deal with the bureaucracy and idiocy of the law.
- It has exposed the inability of the Federal government and various state governments to develop, launch, and operate a successful program.
- It has exposed millions of Americans’ personal financial information to identity thieves.
- It never addressed, and thus, never resolved, the root causes of our escalating health care costs in this country.
- A recent NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll found support for the Obama care legislation languishing at 34% despite the millions and millions of dollars spent to hype its positive aspects, which turned out to be very few.
- Mr. Puzder, a seasoned restaurant operator stated in an October, 2013 Wall Street Journal op-ed, “[t]he evidence that Obamacare is having a negative impact on hiring is unequivocal, abundant and consistent with common sense.”
- He claims that government data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that 54% of the jobs the economy created from February to August of 2014 were part time
- For some perspective, for the comparable February through August period in 2012 (prior to the contemplated effective date for Obama Care’s one year look back), 100% of the net jobs the economy added were full time. The number of part time jobs actually declined during that time frame
- The government reporting acknowledged in their job analysis that there has been “a statistically significant increase” in involuntary part time work in 2014 and that involuntary part time work is what “should be affected if employers are reducing workers hours to avoid employer mandate [Obama Care] penalties.”
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com