- It has and will continue to increase the national debt.
- It will leave tens of millions of Americans still uninsured ten years from now.
- It has restricted overall economic growth.
- It raised taxes on all Americans in dozens of ways.
- It has reduced the job growth rate in this country.
- It has turned many full time workers into part time workers.
- It has generally increase the cost of health insurance, both premiums and deductibles, over what was available in the insurance market before it was passed.
- The Constitution was violated any number of times when the Obama administration unilaterally and illegally changed components of the law without the permission of Congress or the American people.
- The American people were lied to over and over, directly by the President and Democrats in Congress, on the ramifications of the law.
- It has caused millions of American to lose access to the current insurance policies they had.
- It has caused millions of Americans to lose access to their preferred doctors, preferred hospitals, and in many cases, current medicine treatments.
- It has likely increased the volume of people visiting hospital emergency rooms.
- It has caused thousands of doctors to retire early or change professions in order to not deal with the bureaucracy and idiocy of the law.
- It has exposed the inability of the Federal government and various state governments to develop, launch, and operate a successful program.
- It has exposed millions of Americans’ personal financial information to identity thieves.
- It never addressed, and thus, never resolved, the root causes of our escalating health care costs in this country.
- Their written comments to the survey reveal the major problems they have with the legislation and how it is screwing up their lives:
- "Get government OUT of healthcare."
- "I'm a Canadian physician practicing in the United States. The politicians and policy makers need to understand that government involvement in healthcare never works."
- "Health reform would be better served by removing many thousands of pages of laws and bureaucrats rather than adding many thousands of pages of laws and bureaucrats."
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com