- He was found guilty of ALL of the Federal corruption charges that were brought forth on him.
- These charges included bribery, racketeering, conspiracy, money laundering and bank fraud stemming from efforts to repay an illegal $1 million campaign loan.
- Three of his political cronies, including his once chief of staff, were also convicted under the racketeering RICO Act.
- Two political consultants of the Congressman previously pled guilty to the charges.
- The Federal prosecutors argued that Fattah used Federal grant money and charitable donations to pay back the illegal campaign loan.
- Fattah once sat on the powerful House of Representatives Appropriations Committee.
- William Montague once was the head of the Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center.
- He was recently sentenced after pleading guilty two years ago to 64 corruption related accusations.
- Specifically, he pled guilty to defrauding the VA via bribery and kickback arrangements where he got thousands of kickback dollars from contractors.
- Apparently, he handed over insider information to outside contractors that helped them win large VA contracts for which they gave him thousands of dollars.
- He was part of an FBI investigation that involved over 60 government employees and executives and outside contractors, all of whom were involved in a so-called “pay-to-play” setup.
- The New York Post recently reported that Federal authorities arrested a bunch of New York City folks linked to de Blasio’s fund raising operations when he successfully ran for mayor of New York City.
- The arrests included four, high ranking NYPD police officers and a Jeremey Reichberg, a friend and political operative of de Blasio, who allegedly gave high ranking police officers expensive, lavish gifts.
- These gifts were allegedly in return for having police serve on security details and police escorts.
- Jona Rechnitz, a New York businessman who also allegedly gave gifts to high ranking NYPD officials, has already pleaded guilty to corruption charges and is cooperating with the investigators.
- Federal authorities are still “probing into the mayor’s fundraising practices and some of his closest confidantes in an effort to find out if favors, contracts, or positions were offered for campaign donations,” according to the New York Post report.
- A Glock does not use clips, it uses magazines.
- Every handgun in the world can only hold on magazine at a time.
- Thus, the Orlando shooter’s gun could not possibly hold multiple clips at the same time.
When the reporter pointed out to Rangel that his personal safety as a Congressman was guaranteed by the armed security and police that protect him and his peers, he flippantly replied: “Well, that’s a little different. I think we deserve, I think we need to be protected down here.” So he “deserves” to be protected, despite the crappy job that he and his Congressional peers do, but he is glad to hear that regular Americans have a hard time get their own protection. Nothing says elitism like my life is more important than yours.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: