- While the George W. Bush library had the obscene price tag of about half a billion dollars, for which it was rightly and soundly criticized for, the Obama Presidential library is likely to cost around three times that much, or $1.5 billion.
- This for a Presidency that was a failure totally across the board with no redeeming, financial, economic, historical, foreign relations, or any other type of lasting positive impact.
- Alex Griswold of the Washington Free Beacon newspaper said the Obama Presidential library a “giant toenail.”
- A group of University of Chicago professors also gave a bad review: "This is a socially regressive plan . . . We also note that the Obama Center has abandoned its original plans to be a presidential library. It will be a private entity with no official connection to the National Archives."
- Ron Grossman of the Chicago Tribune said: "To me, it evokes a soft-boiled egg in a teacup."
- To add to this disaster, it now appears that the library to be built in Chicago will not have any of Obama’s original documents, just copies of them. In other words, it will not be a library, more like a media center or museum to Obama himself.
Obviously, Obama—like all liberals—has an inability to think on the individual level. It isn’t the current residents of the area who would have more money- it’s the people who replace them after the gentrification of the area.”
- ISIS “soldier” Sayfullo Salpov murdered eight Americans in NYC late last year when he drove a truck down a bike path.
- During his trial he ridiculed the U.S. and our way of life: “The judgments that are made here are not important for me. They are not Allah’s judgments. The Islamic State [ISIS], in order to impose sharia on Earth, is leading a war.”
- Obama authorized U.S. bombing raids on seven countries in six years, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen and Libya, all Muslim countries.
- In 2016 alone, Obama allowed over 20,000 bombs to be dropped on these Muslim countries, killing lord knows how many Muslim adults and kids in their home countries.
- The Bureau Of Investigative Journalism estimates that Obama launched almost 400 drone strikes in five years across Pakistan, Yemen,and Somalia, again, all Muslim countries.
- This total number of Obama strikes is eight times as many that Bush approved.
- Jane Stein,Green Party candidate for President in 2016, agreed that the Obama administration had attack seven different Muslim countries: "They don’t have a solution to the expanding wars except more wars. We are already bombing seven countries and now we do appear to be engaging in this war crime in Yemen where we have been partnering with the Saudis in this war crime for the past year. They do not want to talk about that."
- Fact checking organization, Politifact, found that Bush bombed four countries while Obama bombed seven, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria, all Muslim countries.
- According to the New York Times, Trump finally got his travel ban approved by the Supreme Court so that the Federal government can TEMPORARILY restrict entrance to this country from seven nations that Trump has felt would expose Americans to terrorism and violence.
- Those countries include Syria, Iran, Yemen, North Korea, Venezuela, Libya, and Somalia.
- As you can see this list includes many of the same countries that Obama bombed incessantly over his term, PERMANENTLY killing a lot of Muslim adults and kids: Syria, Yemen, Somalia, and Libya.
- These four Muslim countries plus Iran include about 143 million Muslims which represent only about 8% of Muslims wordwide and only 10% of the nations that are predominantly Muslim.
- In other words, Trump’s travel ban is not against all Muslims and all Muslim countries, it is not even against a significant minority of Muslims and Muslim nations.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: