Let’s get started:
1) We recently did a post on how far down the corruption rabbit hole the FBI and Justice Department have fallen as a result of the Obama administration:
And now, courtesy of recent Bill Clinton remarks, we have more proof that they may have been even more corrupt than we thought possible:
- Prior to the 2016 Presidential election, Bill Clinton had what was supposed to be a secret meeting with then Attorney General Loretta Lynch on the tarmac of a Phoenix airport.
- Most people probably rightly believed that the meeting was to force Lynch to go easy on Hillary Clinton’s use of an unauthorized and unsecured computer server in her home that broke both Federal law and government guidelines and edicts on computer security.
- Obviously, if Hillary Clinton violated Federal law and was put under investigation and possible arrest by the Justice Department, her chances of becoming President would be nil.
- So why did Bill Clinton risk this obvious conflict of interest visit with Lynch?
- Apparently he thought it was no big deal meeting with her, according to testimony he gave recently to government investigators since he says the FBI already knew about the illegal and unsecured computer server and had no problem with it: “WELL WHAT I DIDN’T WANT TO DO IS TO LOOK LIKE I WAS HAVING SOME BIG HUDDLE-UP SESSION WITH HER YOU KNOW….[b]ecause it was a paranoid time, but...I knew what I believed to be the truth of that whole thing. It was after, all my server and the FBI knew it was there and the Secret Service approved it coming in and she just used what was mine."
- In other words, what is the big deal about the meeting, everyone knew about the computer, no need to beg with Lynch to overlook the violations and law breaking.
- If the FBI already knew that Hillary had an illegal and unsecured server, then was the entire FBI investigation into her use of such computer a total sham since they knew up front it existed and Comey’s public comments back in July, 2016 were just a cover up to a pre-ordained result?
- If the FBI knew the computer server existed prior to even starting their supposed investigation, did they already know she was using it illegally for work related government emails?
- Does that mean Hillary lied to the FBI when they asked her during their “official” investigation if she was using the server for secret government documents knowing that it was a big charade since the FBI already knew the answer to the question?
2) Obama thought that the nuclear arms deal he cut with Iran would be one of his crowning achievements. But let’s face it, he had no crowning achievements and the Iranian deal is no different. Almost immediately after the deal was inked, it became apparent that Obama and John Kerry were horrible negotiators and gave the Iranians everything they wanted and got nothing in return.
The Freedom Outpost website recently ran a summary of how badly Obama and Kerry performed relative to the Iranians:
- In a recent interview with an Iranian newspaper, Hojjat al-Islam Mojtaba Zolnour, chairman of Iran’s parliamentary nuclear committee, claimed that the Obama administration gave 2,500 Iranian officials and family members U.S citizenship as part of the nuclear deal, a little piece of news that Obama never shared with the rest of the country.
- You know, the country that continually claims “Death To America,” Obama allowed 2,500 of those types of people to not only get into the country but granted them citizenship.
- But this is just the latest affront to Americans and the poor negotiating talent of Obama and Kerry: remember when Obama secretly sent a plane to Iran containing an astounding $400 million in foreign currency cash to get the return of four American hostages, an action that violated official government policy to not negotiate with terrorist countries.
- But Obama then doubled down by subsequently secretly sending TWO planes with another $1.3 billion.
- We now know via two American politicians who found out at an International Atomic Energy Agency meeting that Obama secretly cut secret side deals with the Iranians relative to easing inspections on Iran’s nuclear operations, a little detail that Obama never shared with Congress.
- Last month it came to light that Obama’s administration secretly tried to illegally use U.S. banks to launder $5.7 billion for Iran and then lied to Congress about it.
A great piece of advice I received long ago in the business world was that you should never be so in love with a deal that you cannot walk away from. Obviously, Obama and Kerry never heard this advice and as a result the world got stuck with a terrible deal that never stopped Iran from running wild in e Middle East with their intrusive terrorism efforts and proxies and never really slowed down their missile and nuclear arms efforts.
That will do it for today’s political class insanity: an Obama Presidency that lied so many times relative to the Iran nuclear deal and Bill Clinton testifying that the FBI and Secret Service knew about Hillary’s illegal server before they stated to “investigate” whether or not she had and used an illegal computer server, proving again how corrupt the FBI became during the Obama years. More insanity to follow.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com