- She recently go into a Twitter exchange with Republican Steve Scalise regarding Ocasio-Cortez's stupid and ignorant plan to raise taxes on high earners to 70% at the Federal level.
- It started when she was interviewed on 60 Minutes when she was asked how she was going to pay for all of her socialist and stupid proposed programs, programs we have previously shown to be impossible to fund.
- Rather than answer the question, she did the classic dodge by answering this simple question with other questions: "No one asks how we're gonna pay for this Space Force. No one asked how we paid for a $2 trillion tax cut. We only ask how we pay for it on issues of housing, health care and education. How do we pay for it? With the same exact mechanisms that we pay for military increases for this Space Force. For all of these-- ambitious policies."
- When she refused to answer this question, the host asked her another question, referring to a Democratic colleague that said her plans were unrealistic.
- Again, using the classic dodge again, she answered the question with another question: "What makes it unrealistic?"
- James Hodgkinson was the deranged liberal who tried to kill Scalise and other Republicans back in 2017.
- One if her Twitter supports said: "James T Hodgkinson should have learned to aim"
- Another said that: "James Hodgkinson's only real crime was his lousy aim."
- Another: "If only James T. Hodgkinson had better aim"
- Another: "Now, I would NEVER say it was a shame that James Hodgkinson didn't have better aim. That would just be a terrible thing to say. That being said....................."
- Another: "What a shame that James T. hodgkinson was such lousy aim..."
- There were others that are too profane to reprint here, again showing a depraved indifference to life because someone had a different opinion than yours.
4) And the gibberish from her just keeps on coming. In that same 60 Minutes interview, she issued the following statement regarding those of us that point out how ignorant she is of live, reality, and facts and how her programs cannot possibly be financed: "I think that there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right."
- Let's assume your neighborhood just suffered a hurricane with torrential rain storms.
- Let's assume that those rains have caused a vicious flood to come down the middle of your street, vicious in that is is deep and flowing 40-50 miles per hour.
- Let's assume there is a dog struggling to survive in the middle of that flood.
- Most people would say the moral thing to do would be to jump into that flood in that moment to try and rescue the dog.
- The reality is that while you might feel good and moral at that moment, the reality, the facts are, you both would be soon be dead with nothing accomplished.
If you follow her reasoning and based your plans not on facts but on a wing, morals, and hope, you are almost always going to fail because as someone once said: "Hope is not a strategy."
5) One last piece of insanity and fortunately, it finally does not include Ocasio-Cortez. According to the Chicago Tribune:
- Ed Burke is Chicago's city government's longest serving Alderman.
- He is/was one of the post politically powerful.
- He has been one of the most ardent gun control, anti-Second Amendment politicians.
- And he has now been charged with extortion based on Federal court proceedings.
- According to the indictment, Burke abused his position in the city's permitting process to extort the owners of a Burger King restaurant to use a law firm he operated.
- And in twist of irony, when the Feds raided this gun control, anti-Second Amendment politician's office they found 23 guns in his office.
- Not just ironic, but in violation of current laws that make it illegal to have guns in a gun free zone even if legally owned: "(a) A licensee under this Act shall not knowingly carry a firearm on or into:(5) Any building or portion of a building under the control of a unit of local government."
- Four of the las seven Illinois governors have been put in prison for their criminal misdeeds.
- Three dozen Chicago Aldermen have served prison time in the past four plus decades plus.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: