Let’s get started:
1) Liberals and Democrats always claim there is very little, if any, voter fraud currently running through our election processes. And many times we have shown how false that statement is. Just enter “voter fraud” in the search box above to get a list of all the past incidents of voter fraud we have reported on and discussed, with lots of people going to jail for that fraud.
And according to Warner Todd Huston, writing for the Godfather Politics website, some massive new voter fraud problems have been uncovered in two states:
- Recently, the state of Texas announced that it had covered 58,000 instances of people voting in elections in that state that were not legally allowed to vote.
- And shortly after that, the state of Pennsylvania announced that it had uncovered 11,000 cases of voter fraud it that state.
- After a year long study of voting results, Texas concluded that there were almost 100,000 non-eligible people on its voter rolls and that 58,000 of them had actually illegally voted in Texas elections over the past few years.
- According to Texas Secretary of State David Whitley:“Integrity and efficiency of elections in Texas require accuracy of our state’s voter rolls, and my office is committed to using all available tools under the law to maintain an accurate list of registered voters. Our agency has provided extensive training opportunities to county voter registrars so that they can properly perform list maintenance activities in accordance with federal and state law, which affords every registered voter the chance to submit proof of eligibility.”
- The Pennsylvania voter fraud included 11,198 non-citizens that were on the state’s voter rolls.
- According to State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe: “I believe that we need to take action and have those people removed immediately from the rolls. They were never eligible to vote.”
2) Let’s stay with Mr. Huston and the Godfather Politics website for the next piece of political class insanity. We have already discussed the insanity out in San Francisco as it relates to plastic straws. Some liberals see plastic straws as the end of the world, the destruction of our environment and the extinction of all sea creatures because of the pollution of our oceans with plastic garbage. And yes, there is massive plastic pollution going on around the world that needs to be cleaned up, no denying that reality.
But the U.S. has one of the most efficient recycling efforts in the whole world, as a National Geographic article pointed out recently. In fact, according to the NatGeo’s research and reporting, less than 1% of the plastic going into the oceans comes from our country. There are many other countries that dump more plastic into the oceans than our despite having much smaller economies than ours. The most notorious polluters are China and Japan with the U.S. not even cracking the top ten when it comes to ocean plastic pollution.
Our previous discussion of this topic and the NatGeo research can be read at:
Which brings us to the latest insanity from the Washington D.C. local government:
- Washington D.C. has hired a “plastic straw cop,” at an annual salary cost of $60,000 to enforce the city’s inane no plastic straw law.
- Zach Rybarczyk is the plastic straw cop and he goes around to make sure that no restaurant in the city dispenses plastic straws.
- According to the Washington Post, he told one cashier at a restaurant in Union Station that the restaurant faced an $800 fine if they did not stop using plastic straws.
- As we mentioned above, the U.S.accounts for less than 1% of the plastic going into the oceans.
- The Washington D.C area, the realm of the plastic straw cop, accounts for .2% of the total U.S. population.
- If we assume that plastic straw use is highly correlated with population and the U.S. accounts for no more than 1% of the pollution, then Washington D.C. accounts for less than .002% of the plastics going into the oceans.
- But that .002% is for all plastics, not just straws, I have to assume that plastic straws are a tiny portion of that .002%.
- For fun if we assume that plastic straws make up 5% of D.C.’s total plastic usage, then D.C.s share of plastic going into the oceans is about .00001% of the total when it comes to plastic straws.
All of these idea are much better, more logical, and have a far greater positive impact that having some guy randomly driving around D.C. to crackdown on plastic straw users, Orwellian style. The .00001% impact this guy could have is not worth the effort.
3) As Democrats bring new politicians into their fold, they find themselves getting further and further out on the radicalism charts. The latest, sickening example of this comes from a Minnesota Congresswoman, Ilhan Omar. In a recent interview she criticized Israel, claiming it denies the rights of people who are non-Jewish who live in Israel.
This of course ignores the reality that the most religiously tolerant society in the Middle East is Israel which recognizes and protects five major religions within its borders. She obviously fails to note that Islamic terrorists tried to kill off many different religious groups throughout the Middle East in recent years. She fails to mention that Israel is surrounded by terror organizations that are planning to exterminate the country if given the chance. No, she focuses on the need for Israel to reform and/or go away.
The interview is in the following link. Note how she provides no solutions, just bitching about Israel:
This is the new face of the Democratic Party in this country, a face that would wipe Israel off the map if possible, the only viable democracy and the most tolerant society in the entire Middle East.
That will do it for today’s insanity: Israel hating in Congress, stupid, wasteful regulation in D.C., and voter fraud continues to crop up across the country. More insanity to follow.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: