- Keep in mind that this state politician CO-SPONSORED the legislation.
- She did not just vote for it or just support it, she CO-SPONSORED it.
- Once the heat came, she came up with the lame excuse that she would not have co-sponsored the abortion bill if she had read it more closely.
- Politician Dawn Adams sent out an email to her voters that she “did not exercise due diligence.”
- According to the Shark Tank website, the new governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis, asserted that he will issue an executive order to terminate Common Core in Florida.
- DeSantis said that, “Let’s get this right. We want high quality (education), we want to demand excellence, but we want to do that (reform) in a way that’s responsive to the concerns we’ve had over the years.”
- Rather than rely on the Federal government, a thousand miles away to force standardized and bad education standards on every kid in the country, an effort that has failed miserably, De Santis claims that all state citizens will have the opportunity to provide input to the Education Commissioner for developing the state’s education standards, i.e. bottoms up participation in education vs. the Federal government top down dictate process.
- As a first step to fixing what Washington broke, DeSantis also stressed that he wants to identify ways to make civics education a priority in Florida: “Civics education was something that I promised during the campaign….and it will pay dividends for us far into the future.”
- Judicial Watch, a Washington watchdog group, recently came across a bunch of government documents under the Freedom Of Information Act relative to Pelosi.
- Apparently, she has some expensive tastes when it comes to flying around the world.
- In 2015, she took a group of people, including politicians and their spouses, on a trip to Milan, Rome, and Naples.
- There they enjoyed private tours of the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, a viewing of Vinci’s “Last Supper” and other private tours/viewings.
- They then took a flight over to Kiev in the Ukraine.
- And no fast food for them on the trip since trip their included a meal at the high end James Beard American Restaurant restaurant in Milan, where “more than 30 award-winning chefs from across America will take turns, on a rotational basis, to prepare dinners,” the Milan City Guide reported at the time.
- The average price for a meal at this place: $200 per person, taxpayer funded of course.
- Cost to the taxpayers for this junket: almost $185,000.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: