- The city is suffering through a break out of typhus disease, a malady usually associated with the Middle Ages and also homeless populations.
- This should not be a surprise since the local politicians have governed in such a horrific way that the homeless population in that city has exploded over the past few years.
- Typhus is carried by fleas and flea feces.
- 57 cases have been reported just in downtown Los Angeles and 120 total cases within city limits.
- This is up from 6 cases reported over the summer with all six cases associated with homeless folks.
- Latter cases have not been confined just to the homeless population but for some reason have started to show up among city employees.
- According to Deputy City Attorney Liz Greenwood, who came down with typhus: "It felt like somebody was driving railroad stakes through my eyes and out the back of my neck. Who gets typhus? It's a medieval disease that's caused by trash."
- She suspects that she got the disease from rats that infest city buildings:"There are rats in City Hall and City Hall East. There are enormous rats and their tails are as long as their bodies."
- While the city has tried to collect more garbage more often, breeding grounds for fleas, obviously it is not enough as the number of cases increases.
- According to the LA Times: "People in Koreatown step outside their fancy condos to find tents, rotting food and human feces at their doorsteps. Buses and trains have become de facto shelters, and thousands of people sleep in fear and degradation."
- Despite this efforts, local news organizations have continued to report on and photograph piles of trash on the city’s streets.
- Obama led the country to war against Libya, a clear violation of the Constitution and the War powers act and destroying the Libyan society and government and turning it into a terrorist haven.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: