To review past posts on this insanity and idiocy, just click on the first few posts in each month listed to the right of this page. After reviewing just a handful of these insanity posts we think you will agree that we are currently being served by the worst set of American politicians ever to hold office in our entire history.
It looks like our politicians have been especially insane over the past month or so let’s get started a day early with the latest insanity from today’s American politicians:
1) Democrats and liberals always seem to be at the front of the line when it comes to political correctness and claiming that they are more sensitive to the needs of minorities. So it is especially fun when we find out that they can be as prejudiced and non-politically correct as those they accuse of the same fault.
Such is the recent case of religious insensitivity of Nevada Senator Harry Reid. According to the Washington Post, Reid supposedly urged a Muslim Democrat from his home state to terminate the Muslim’s Congressional campaign during a private meeting in 2015.
Jesse Sbaih, who came to the U.S. from Jordan 29 years ago, says Reid told him drop out of the Congressional race since a “Muslim cannot win this race.” According to Sbaih: “I did not feel that this was an issue. They made it an issue. I just turned 40. Been in this country for 29 years. And it’s just absolutely shocking that this occurred.” As proof, Sbaih gave the Post emails and text messages sent during the time of the meeting. In one exchange, Sbaih told a Reid ally that he was “profoundly disheartened and saddened that the Democratic Party is refusing to accept a candidate like me because of my religion and ethnicity.”
A Reid spokeswoman, of course, denied the allegations and called Sbaih a liar. Imagine what would have happened if a conservative or Republican had told a Muslim not to run for office because of his or her religion. The political correctness police and critics would have been in full howl. And since this story comes from the Washington Post, which is usually a strong media ally of anything Democratic, I would tend to believe that Sbaih is telling the truth and the Reid spokeswoman is not. Insanely hypocritical.
2) Jake Tapper is a CNN news reporter and one of the few people on CNN that actually has the nerve to question Obama and other Democrats when they are hypocrites. The Washington Free Beacon recently reported on how while Obama has been lecturing the media and press on how to do their jobs, Tapper correctly points out that the press’s job has been so much more difficult during the Obama administration because of how non-transparent it is. This non-transparency is in direct opposition to Obama’s campaign promise to operate the most transparent Presidency ever.
Details from the article include the following observations and realities:
- Justin Elliott, a Pro Publica reporter, stated earlier in March: “In fact, FOIA [Freedom Of Information Act] has been a disaster under his watch.”
- Elliot went onto say that as a result of a FOIA lawsuit, government documents have been uncovered that prove the Obama administration aggressively lobbied against making the transparency of government operations even more transparent.
- In 2015, the Associated Press found that the Obama Presidency had set a record for censoring or denying access to information to government information requested under FOIA.
- The AP also found that the backlog of unanswered FOIA requests across all government entities had risen by 55% to more than 200,000 unfulfilled requests.
- According to the article, another recent analysis found that the administration set another record of failing to to respond to 130,000 requests for information under the FOIA.
- Tapper pointed out that the administration has even used the Espionage Act to go after more whistleblowers than all previous Presidential administrations COMBINED.
- Leonard Downie, a former Washington poster executive editor, is on record as saying that Obama had the “most aggressive” administration towards the press since Richard Nixon, which is saying something since helped to crack the Watergate scandal back during Nixon’s time in office.
Despite all of this evidence of how dangerous and opaque this administration has been, Obama still thinks that he has operated a transparent administration.The insanity and his denial of reality is mind boggling.
3) One of the major failures of not only the Obama administration but also of every other Presidential administration for the past fifty years has been the failed war on drugs. Americans still get high, we still lock up millions of people for being involved with illegal drugs, almost 50,000 Americans die every year from drug abuse, and the lost war on drugs has created some of the most violent and wealthiest drug cartels/gangs in the world.
Just how wealthy has this administration and every other administration’s failed war on drugs made the Mexican drug cartel leaders? According to a recent report on the Free Patriot website, a report that is claimed to be based on pictures and reports published by the Mexican Attorney General’s office and verified by Snopes, the following was found after a raid at the home of a drug cartel leader:
- A large solid gold statue of the Virgin Mary.
- 357 Magnum semiautomatic guns with solid gold hand grips.
- One of the largest gun collections in the world on display.
- A man made cave under his luxury home with a hot tub.
- More than one black jaguar on site.
- Eight lions were found on the property.
- A rare white tiger was on site.
- A large art collection including some pieces that were illegal to own and some that were stolen.
- About $200 million in cash, mostly American $100 dollar bills. That was stashed in multiple nooks and crannies throughout the house.
- There was also a ton of cash in other currencies.
- There were other gold machine guns and pistols.
That will do it for today’s insanity from our politicians. Five decades of politicians that have yet to understand that the war on drugs is lost and we need something else to treat those that become addicted, an Obama administration that is the farthest thing from being transparent despite Obama’s promise to operate the most transparent administration ever and his delusions that he actually thinks he does, and the hypocrisy of Harry Reid and other liberals who chastise those for not being politically correct but who are just as bigoted and biased as those that accuse of being intolerant, at least when it comes to Muslims running for office in his state.
More insanity tomorrow and beyond.
Our book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government - Fifty First Steps To Restoring Our Freedom And Destroying The American Political Class" is now available at:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com