- I have been able to vote since 1972 and I have voted in every Presidential election since then.
- I have never voted for a Republican for President in my entire life.
- Therefore, I did not vote for Donald Trump in 2016.
- Up until 2010, I had never voted for a Republican for national office in my life.
- Hillary herself stated in emails that African Americans were “professional never do wells,” a racist comment condemning an entire race to the label of failure.
- Hillary herself stated in emails that Muslims were also “professional never do wells,” a bigoted comment condemning an entire religion to the label of failure.
- Hillary herself stated in emails that Bernie Sanders supporters were basement dwellers in their parents’ homes, insinuating that they were all lazy and good for nothing.
- Hillary herself called half of Trump’s supporters (tens of millions of ordinary Americans) deplorables, racists, and other derogatory names, never considering that they were also entitled to their own opinion without being slandered by a leading political figure who does not understand their lives and their perspectives.
- Hillary’s campaign managers clumped all Hispanic people together in a racist generalization when they talked about a “taco bowl” outreach campaign for reaching the diverse Hispanic voting population, not all of whom are Mexicans eating from a taco bowl.
- Her campaign designated all Catholics as "medieval."
- Her campaign continued the insulting attitude towards Hispanics when it referred to the Hispanic population as “needy Latinos.”
- One of Hillary’s marketing executives referred to young Americans as f***ing stupid and advising her to get together with a Hollywood star or pop singer star to woo the younger vote of those that are too f***ing stupid to think for themselves.
- From a sexist perspective, Hillary enabled, condoned, and protected her sexual predator husband for decades as he fondled, groped, sexually harassed and possibly raped dozens of women over time.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: