But today and for all of the insanity posts this month, let’s start off with a welcome piece of honest political dialog. It comes from a State Department spokesperson. Mark Toner, who is about to start the daily State Department press briefing. In a joking matter, he makes the following quote: "Welcome to the State Department. I think we have some interns in the back. Welcome. Good to see you in this exercise in transparency and democracy."
He then burst out laughing at his own quote, indicating he also knew what a joke the Obama administration has been, especially Mr. Toner’s State Department, when it comes to cover ups, lack of transparency, denial of Freedom of Information Act requests, the prosecution of whistleblowers, etc. But at least it was a little refreshing to finally hear some actual honesty out of Washington as we see from the actual clip of the news conference:
With that context of honesty, let’s see what other insanity has been going down:
1) As we have said a number of times this past week we have mostly stayed clear of the Clinton/Trump insanity and idiocy since trying to keep up with all of the sexcapades, pay for play instances, name calling, and lack of discussion on the issues would likely take up multiple blogs writing multiplied posts per day. But today let’s take a quick a look at some of the rich but disgusting information that has come to light via Wikileaks regarding how little Hillary Clinton and her staff think about probably the majority of Americans.
Before get to the latest condescension from Hillary, let’s review how she has already insulted and spit on tens of millions of Americans:
- She called half of Trump’s supporters “deplorables” which probably encompasses tens of millions of Americans.
- She said that Bernie Sanders supporters still live in their parents’ basements.
- She stated in an email that African Americans and Muslims are “professional never do wells,” implying that these people cannot ever rise up and better themselves.
- Her staff lumped together every different Hispanic and Latino sub segment of the population when they asserted in an email that that they needed a “taco bowl” outreach effort, certainly a racist statement.
- In February, 2016, a number of emails were exchanged between John Podesta and Frank White, Jr., members of Clinton’s campaign staff, in which they divided Americans into seven different “food groups” so that they could analyze which Americans they wanted to consider for Vice Presidential candidates.
- The "food groups" included Latinos, women, black men, business magnates and one group that included just one member - Bernie Sanders.
- Notice that they were willing to consider black men but no black women, a distinction and omission that one could categorize as both racist and sexist.
- In December, 2015 Podesta called Bernie Sanders a “doofus” for opposing the Paris Climate Change Conference.
- In September, 2015, Philip Munger, apparently a big Democratic Party supporter and donor and big Clinton supporter, wrote an email to Podesta where he said that Clinton is “going to have to kneecap him [Sanders]. She is going to have to take him down from his morally superior perch.” Given the Clinton penchant for having associates or political enemies end up dead, one has to wonder exactly what Munger met via his kneecapping reference.
So we now know that there are whole other sub segments of the country that Hilary and her people do not like including black women and Bernie Sanders (or doofus) in addition to the “food groups” of Trump supporters, blacks, Muslims, basement dwelling Bernie supporters, and Hispanic folks. Pathetic and so condescending.
2) But HIllary and company are not done insulting whole groups of Americans, according to reporting on Wikileaks documents that were discussed on the I Have The Truth website in a recent article:
- Marketing Executive Wendy Bronfein was introduced to Clinton campaign manager John Podesta in an email as someone who “could be immensely helpful in improving HRC’s [Hillary’s] connection to millennials.”
- She provided advice on how to reach “f***ing dumb” young people, with her version not striking out the uck after the f.
- Bronfein went on to explain to Podesta that Hillary “may not be the best face” to attract younger voters and that she needs to utilize “trending figures” as part of an “infusion to pull younger voters” because “that’s the crap that young people pay attention to. It’s f**king dumb but being “cool” counts for more than it maybe should.”
- The original email as released by Wikileaks follows:
Yes, our young folks are f***ing stupid, nice respect to the future of the country.
3) Oh, but her insults are not over. At a recent Florida political rally, a member of the audience shouted out that Bill Clinton is a rapist. Now, I certainly never saw the reason or the rationale for trying to disrupt another candidate’s freedom of speech rights. Let them speak uninterrupted and speak their mind, interrupting them in such a way is juvenile and stupid.
But the sad thing is that Hillary let it get to her. And rather than having security remove this individual from the audience she went off on him and her perceived belief that he was a Trump supporter: “I am sick and tired of the negative, dark, divisive, dangerous vision and behavior of people who support Donald Trump.” So now, besides being deplorable, Trump supporters are dark and divisive. Nice way to unite the country.
She also failed to mention that Wikileaks hacks of her emails show that her staff and operatives actively planned and executing operations to intentionallyand violently disrupt Trump rallies and gatherings. She failed to mention how her allies worked with the Chicago local political class to shut down a planned Trump rally by denying him enough police support. She failed to mention or condone how her supporters and allies ran down, egged, and physically assaulted people attending Trump rallies across the country. And it is Trump supporters, assuming this guy was a Trump supporter, are “dark and divisive.” Talk about hypocrisy.
4) Last piece of insanity for today and for the month. The iPatriot website recently listed what it called the 13 most relevant Wikileaks released emails that show Hillary is guilty of treason. I think this premise is pretty much over the top but the list does show how corrupt the American political class has become, sleazy if not treasonous:
- Muslim country Qatar gave Bill Clinton $1,000,000 for his birthday. You know Qatar, a country where gay rights and women’s rights are quite limited. (https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8396#efmAEOAGW)
- A Saudi Sheikh wouldn’t donate money to the Clinton Foundation unless he received a phone call from Bill Clinton. Staff responds: Bill won’t do it “unless Sheikh Mo has sent us a $6 million check” (https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6775#efmACoADwAIqAJzAOXASM)
- Hilary publicly defends the ill-fated and flawed Obama nuclear weapons deal with Iran but her campaign manager, John Podesta says “yup” to the assertion that the deal “condemns the next generation to cleaning up a nuclear war in the Persian Gulf” (https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/727#efmAAGAAJABQAEL)
- That same campaign manager, John Podesta, owns 75,000 shares in a Putin associated Russian energy company (https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635#efmAFyAGUAWLAYP)
- Clinton’s speeches to high powered Wall Street executives, speeches that she refused to release, have finally showed up and we find out that she agrees that being two faced is a good idea, i.e. you can have both a “public” position and a “private” position. (https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927)
- Clinton’s leaked speech where she says her dream is a world without borders,national sovereignty be damned: (https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927#efmFjUFkd)
- Clinton talked about putting the screws to China because she wants to “ring China with missile defense” and the U.S. has the right to rename Pacific Ocean the “American Sea”: (https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927)
- Clinton flipped her position on the TPP international trade treaty when it was decided that her support of the treaty would get her “eaten alive” by Labor: (https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8452#efmAH1APRA0NA5c)
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: