- Our public schools continue to under educate our kids.
- The nation’s infrastructure of roads and bridges is crumbling.
- Economic growth continues to be anemic with record low labor participation rates and over 94 million American adults not in the work force.
- Wage and household income growth have been mostly stagnant for the past decade or so.
- Terrorism threats continue to grow around the world.
- Diplomatically, Russia and China continue to outmaneuver this country around the world.
- We have just come off a Presidential administration that added a whopping $10 TRILLION to the national debt load.
- In a recent interview with Axios, current Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin talked about a lot of government financial topics.
- In a previous life, Mnuchin was a co-founder of a film production company called RatPac-Dune Entertainment back in 2004, thirteen years ago.
- This company were involved in the big hit films X-Men and Avatar which also came up during the interview.
- When the interviewer asked what current movie he would recommend, he offered this caveat: “I’m not allowed to promote anything that I’m involved in. So I just want to have the legal disclosure, you’ve asked me the question, and I am not promoting any product.”
- But he then jokingly said, “But you should send all your kids to Lego Batman,” which resulted in those present to joke and laugh since “the Lego Batman Movie” is a film from one of his film companies.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: