- We certainly did not fix the myriad of bridges, dams, tunnels and roads that need to be repaired in this country over the past eight years and $28 TRILLION. According to the American Society of Civil Engineers, our national infrastructure of roads and bridges rated a D+ as far as what condition they are currently in and it will take an additional $4.6 TRILLION to make them all safe and functioning properly.
- Our armed forces are no longer the envy of the world, as we have pointed out often in this blog, even though the Pentagon was given over $600 billion a year in its budget for the past eight years. Trump believes that an additional $54 billion a year is needed just to start fixing our armed forces capabilities.
- Within 18 years the Social Security Trust fund will be busted meaning about a 20% across the board decrease in Social Security payouts.
- The National Flood Insurance Program is currently looking at a $24.6 billion deficit which means higher flood insurance rates or more government subsidies.
- The Federal Pension Guarantee Corporation, which insures pensions of failed companies and union plans, is estimated to run out of money within ten years, assuming no new liabilities are placed on its books.
- The Government Accountability Office now says that the Post Office is unlikely to be able to meet its retiree health and benefit obligations in the very near future, requiring either a cut in benefits or more government and taxpayer subsidies.
- The annual interest payments on the national debt that Obama and company have run up to almost $20 TRILLION is the third largest Federal Government budget item and is growing the quickest. It will likely grow even quicker in the future as the Federal Reserve raises interest rates, meaning that more and more Federal tax dollars will be going to paying off the debt load, leaving less and less Federal tax dollars available to fix the problems listed above.
- Medicare and Medicaid are both hurtling towards fiscal insolvency.
- Our public schools continue to generally do a horrible job educating our kids.
- Healthcare costs continue to skyrocket every year with Obama Care being a total failure in addressing the problem.
- Terrorism threats continue to grow both home and abroad.
- Despite making around $175,000 a year, more than three times the median family income in this country, he is still believed to have illegally received complimentary suites in fancy hotel with his girlfriends, a Jaguar convertible and and $3,400 sofa.
- His transgressions included getting a friend a vastly reduced jail sentence and arranging for a friend and business owner to avoid the screening process at an airport.
- He had previously been hit with a $62,000 ethics violation fine for his activities.
- The ethics board found over 20 illegal gifts from so-called “prohibited sources:” ...“individuals who had a financial interest that the district attorney was able to substantially affect through official action. They included criminal defense attorneys who were handling cases prosecuted by the District Attorney’s Office as well as subordinate employees and contractors of the District Attorney’s Office.”
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: