- An NBC News report put forth the accusation that Hillary Clinton, while Secretary of State, shut down an internal investigation into a pedophile ring operating right inside the State Department.
- This squashing of the investigation was to protect long time State Department higher ups and a sitting U.S. ambassador.
- As a result, Trump has instructed the Justice Department to step up an investigation to the possibility that this disgusting and repulsive behavior had occurred and to determine what should be done about it.
- Specifically, the NBC News broadcast including the following reporting: ““Allegations of prostitution and pedophilia, and allegations that those crimes were somehow covered up or not looked into. So the State Department this morning is having to respond to those claims, and those investigations involve misconduct by State Department officials, including an Ambassador and security agents attached to then secretary of state, Hillary Clinton. The allegations are that these investigations were whitewashed, quashed altogether, and that those orders came from high up. NBC has obtained documents relating to ongoing investigations into some disturbing allegations involving State Department personnel and at least one ambassador. A State Department memo says, quote, “the Ambassador routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favors from both prostitutes and minor children. The memo also says a top State Department official directed State Department investigators to “cease the investigation” into the ambassador’s conduct.” It’s just one of what another document describes as “several examples of undue influence” from top State Department officials.”
- Harrison Bergeron tweeted: Please. Is there anything that ISN'T caused by climate change?
- Gristle McThornbody tweeted: Oh FFS, now you're just gluing bumper stickers together
- Road SWVA was more specific: What an idiot.
- Oscar Lopez Rivera was the leader of a Puerto Rican terrorist gang from the 1970s who advocated for the independence of Puerto Rico.
- His terrorist gang, FALN, carried out over 100 terrorist bombings in this country.
- One of the terrorist attacks hit the famous Manhattan Fraunces Tavern in 1975 that killed four innocent people.
- He was eventually arrested in possession of six pounds of dynamite in his Chicago apartment. He was sentenced to 55 years in prison in 1981 for his terror activities after declaring that “I am an enemy of the United States government.”
- He served about half of his sentence when Obama released him.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: